Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Eight Reasons NOT To Use The I-Ching
1. We're giving our power away (to some unseen forces).
2. We depend on something external to solve all of our problems instead of listening to our soul's input, or do a little detective work ourselves; we sell short our innate problem solving ability.
3. We waste needless energy trying to interpret the meaning.
4. Many times, the readings are wrong or do not work out the way we thought they would.
5. It encourages our pride and ego (ie. we read about the correct behavior for the 'superior man' (note: I mistook my username for something else when I registered)); We become Pharisees.
6. We use it out of fear, or to avoid pain and failure (ie. the I Ching only talkks about how to behave so that we may come out successful and prosper in any particular situation); we discover the stairs (Truth) to the next level only by default of having tried to go through every door down the corridor.
7. We no longer need to train our 'third eye' and develop our intuition because we have the eChing to fulfill this role.
8. Through man's interpretation is the I-Ching is derived, so it gives us a false sense of (self-)confidence and (self-)reassurance when we attempt to use it as a ladder to climb to Heaven (or for spiritual attainment).
1. We're giving our power away (to some unseen forces).
2. We depend on something external to solve all of our problems instead of listening to our soul's input, or do a little detective work ourselves; we sell short our innate problem solving ability.
3. We waste needless energy trying to interpret the meaning.
4. Many times, the readings are wrong or do not work out the way we thought they would.
5. It encourages our pride and ego (ie. we read about the correct behavior for the 'superior man' (note: I mistook my username for something else when I registered)); We become Pharisees.
6. We use it out of fear, or to avoid pain and failure (ie. the I Ching only talkks about how to behave so that we may come out successful and prosper in any particular situation); we discover the stairs (Truth) to the next level only by default of having tried to go through every door down the corridor.
7. We no longer need to train our 'third eye' and develop our intuition because we have the eChing to fulfill this role.
8. Through man's interpretation is the I-Ching is derived, so it gives us a false sense of (self-)confidence and (self-)reassurance when we attempt to use it as a ladder to climb to Heaven (or for spiritual attainment).
Last edited: