Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
armchairpsychotherapist
visitor
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2011
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello all,
Ive recently gotten back in contact with my darling husband, who I honestly believe is my soulmate. To make an extremely long and complicated story short, he is incarcerated for a murder that was actually an accident, but he got railroaded by the judicial system and received the maximum sentence (28 years) with no possibility of parole due to what I believe to be racial predjudice. The case could be reversed if I had the money for attorneys, but I dont.. but anyway. He called yesterday saying due to budget deficits and prison overcrowding, many inmates are being released early and he is very hopeful that he will be one of them. I know the Yi is no fortune teller but all day Ive been almost physicaly sick over these buried feelings I have for him. Ive forced myself after years of being faithful to him, to start dating and its just never right. I always feel I belong to him. I finally asked the Yi "What is the will of the universe concering R coming home early?" and got 59.1.2.5.6 to Turning Point. I read about 4 different translations of 59, and the 4 changing lines have just boggled my head up. I dont quite know how to take it when there are so many lines changing and then all the actual text from the lines themselves, and then the fact that Turning Point is likened to "coming home" made my stomach turn. I didnt want to hear anything bad, but then seeing that almost made me sick from not wanting to get my hopes up.
Any help is deeply appreciated!
Sincerely,
The Armchair Psychotherapist
Ive recently gotten back in contact with my darling husband, who I honestly believe is my soulmate. To make an extremely long and complicated story short, he is incarcerated for a murder that was actually an accident, but he got railroaded by the judicial system and received the maximum sentence (28 years) with no possibility of parole due to what I believe to be racial predjudice. The case could be reversed if I had the money for attorneys, but I dont.. but anyway. He called yesterday saying due to budget deficits and prison overcrowding, many inmates are being released early and he is very hopeful that he will be one of them. I know the Yi is no fortune teller but all day Ive been almost physicaly sick over these buried feelings I have for him. Ive forced myself after years of being faithful to him, to start dating and its just never right. I always feel I belong to him. I finally asked the Yi "What is the will of the universe concering R coming home early?" and got 59.1.2.5.6 to Turning Point. I read about 4 different translations of 59, and the 4 changing lines have just boggled my head up. I dont quite know how to take it when there are so many lines changing and then all the actual text from the lines themselves, and then the fact that Turning Point is likened to "coming home" made my stomach turn. I didnt want to hear anything bad, but then seeing that almost made me sick from not wanting to get my hopes up.
Any help is deeply appreciated!
Sincerely,
The Armchair Psychotherapist