Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
french_taoist
visitor
- Joined
- Aug 26, 1972
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi back Friends,
For the past couple of weeks or so I didn't get to participate in the forum and lost track of the recent threads of discussion...while trying to get an update about the latest posts I realized that members in this forum are genuinely generous people and that among you, guys there is always someone willing to help or give good advice. The point not being how interesting or uncommon the questions and readings of others are but rather how to guide someone so they can make sense of the events occurring in their lives...and it seems to me that you guys are doing an outstanding job in that respect! Anyway, that was my way of saying hi back and thank you for your helpful advice and insights.
As some of you already now, I have been struggling for quite a while looking for a job; for those of you who would like some background info about myself and know more about my previous questions/readings in this forum, here are a couple of links I can refer you to:
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/I_Ching_community/messages/92/2068.html?1084528972
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/I_Ching_community/messages/92/2132.html?1086520503
Anyway, a couple of days ago I asked the Yi about the current state of my job searching, I asked: "what direction should I take with my job-searching?"
I got the following: hex.26 moving to hex.11.
At the time, I thought it might be a pretty auspicious reading...or that the I Ching was trying to encourage me to actively look for a job as at some level things seemed to pick up for me... the thing is I would like to make the most out of this Yi's advice and thought you guys could be of great help in that regard. So, any input from you would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
For the past couple of weeks or so I didn't get to participate in the forum and lost track of the recent threads of discussion...while trying to get an update about the latest posts I realized that members in this forum are genuinely generous people and that among you, guys there is always someone willing to help or give good advice. The point not being how interesting or uncommon the questions and readings of others are but rather how to guide someone so they can make sense of the events occurring in their lives...and it seems to me that you guys are doing an outstanding job in that respect! Anyway, that was my way of saying hi back and thank you for your helpful advice and insights.
As some of you already now, I have been struggling for quite a while looking for a job; for those of you who would like some background info about myself and know more about my previous questions/readings in this forum, here are a couple of links I can refer you to:
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/I_Ching_community/messages/92/2068.html?1084528972
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/I_Ching_community/messages/92/2132.html?1086520503
Anyway, a couple of days ago I asked the Yi about the current state of my job searching, I asked: "what direction should I take with my job-searching?"
I got the following: hex.26 moving to hex.11.
At the time, I thought it might be a pretty auspicious reading...or that the I Ching was trying to encourage me to actively look for a job as at some level things seemed to pick up for me... the thing is I would like to make the most out of this Yi's advice and thought you guys could be of great help in that regard. So, any input from you would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.