Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
icegrapefruit
visitor
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2010
- Messages
- 101
- Reaction score
- 5
My snake somtimes attacks the watering can I fill his bowl with, other times doesn't care at all. I asked the Yi what to expect this time, and got 13, People in Harmony. I opened his terrarium and started to pour water into his bowl, didn't get far, he attacked the can real hard.
Come to think of 13's nuclear hexagram, 44, Coupling. The sudden, new impulse entered his terrarium was something he decided to be an enemy after sorting the clans and differentiating between people, I guess.
(Image of 13: "Heaven joins with fire. People in harmony. In the same way, the noble one sorts the clans and differentiates between people.")
Come to think of 13's nuclear hexagram, 44, Coupling. The sudden, new impulse entered his terrarium was something he decided to be an enemy after sorting the clans and differentiating between people, I guess.