Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
I had an assignment due last night in my computer illustroator class and I have been struggling with the class all semester. I asked the IC what the teacher thougt about my last assigment (he didn't seem thrilled to me) I got 28.4-48
Then because of 48 I asked what is your opeinion of Dan as a teacher in illustrator 1 and got 14.3 - 38. Can anyone please help me shed light on this situation.
The reason I asked was I came away from the class feeling a little down on myself.
Thanks
Then because of 48 I asked what is your opeinion of Dan as a teacher in illustrator 1 and got 14.3 - 38. Can anyone please help me shed light on this situation.
The reason I asked was I came away from the class feeling a little down on myself.
Thanks