...life can be translucent

Menu

Relationship; What's the state of their union Hexagram 55 unchanging

WhiteLight

visitor
Reaction score
Ok sorry, I had posted previously but I am not able to edit the last one, it was wrong. That was for his end. This one is for their "union" (both)are they still together (union) if so advice, or not. This is an ex, and we currently are not talking and I wanted insight onto his relationship with the woman he was with (or is).He cannot clarify this with me since we currently don't talk, but it's important to me to decide what I should do aboutmy future in this situation. I see this as lots of emotions going on, for each of them, going through a phase where everything is revolving and moving emotionally.

jayaso

visitor
Reaction score
iChing is so difficult to understand when you're asking about you and another person. So, to ask about another person and their other person is a headache. I wouldn't do it!

What is your main aim/intention with this person? I think it would be more straight forward and easier on your spirit if you ask about something you can control i.e. 'What can I do to improve my relationship with this person?' or 'How should I go about reconnecting with my ex romantically?' ... something like that. 'Should I reach out and make contact'? etc.

There is no crime in wanting someone back; but spare yourself the torment when asking iChing or other divination methods about things you do not know enough about - especially when you are a novice (no offence intended) x

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I guess I wonder:

Why do you think his relationship is your business? Are you married with children, own shared property?
On your other thread you said you already found out he was living with another woman,
Isn't that all you need to know?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I see from your earlier post that he reached out to you briefly and you then learned he was involved with someone so I assume you are asking this question because you are curious as to whether this current relationship is stable as you are wondering if the two of you might get back together. Although we can't know what the other person is thinking really, the IC does seem to be able to give us advice as to what we might reasonably assume the other is thinking - if not because it's true, but maybe because it will help give us peace of mind. Like if you ask, "Will I ever see my deceased puppy again?" the I Ching might say, "Assume your dog is waiting for you in heaven" - Who knows if that's true but beliving it is may get you through the night! So when the I Ching gives you 55. Abundance for an answer to "What is the state of their union?" I think you are being advised to assume everything you need to know about the relationship is already all out in the open - in other words, that what you know (even if you know nothing!) is all you need to know to make your decision as to what you should do next.

Interesting that 55 mentions an eclipse. There is going to be an eclipse this month. Perhaps there will be a significant change in their relationship coming up such as a break up or a wedding announcement. Whatever, I would take this reading to mean you know he was/is in a new relationship and whether it is solid or shaky he hasn't reached out to you for some time so assume you don't need to know anything more than that and put your focus on more rewarding topics!

Last edited:

WhiteLight

visitor
Reaction score
I guess I wonder: Why do you think his relationship is your business? Are you married with children, own shared property? On your other thread you said you already found out he was living with another woman, Isn't that all you need to know?
I am not one that believes that the only sole connections that tie a person to another are solely when "material" items exist (property as you said) or even children. I don't see the universe that way, or life. Yes, ex-husbands have bonds specially if they share "material things" or children with another human being, and I will assume in your eyes if that was the case would grant me moral "leeway". No, I do not share "material" things with this person, nor children. I believe not "their" relationship, but "his" current relationship with someone else IS my business because there is a lot of pressure and things I seek to understand, about him (his actions) specifically in this relationship will clarify to me a lot of things. I will give you some advice, there is another plane to life (and it's not material) its ENERGY.... and it exists before things are materialized, and not everything that becomes (even unions) are based on truthfulness, and just because things aren't saidmeans they aren't there. I follow the energies to seek truth, and everybody else's business is MY business because when others make actions they affect me the same, and vise versa. We are all connected and asking about someone else's relationship is asking about my relationship within that matter just as much. Don't focus so much on the external, don't assume things become out of truthfulness, and if we knew more we could also move the energies for the benefit of others.

WhiteLight

visitor
Reaction score
I see from your earlier post that he reached out to you briefly and you then learned he was involved with someone so I assume you are asking this question because you are curious as to whether this current relationship is stable as you are wondering if the two of you might get back together. Although we can't know what the other person is thinking really, the IC does seem to be able to give us advice as to what we might reasonably assume the other is thinking - if not because it's true, but maybe because it will help give us peace of mind. Like if you ask, "Will I ever see my deceased puppy again?" the I Ching might say, "Assume your dog is waiting for you in heaven" - Who knows if that's true but beliving it is may get you through the night! So when the I Ching gives you 55. Abundance for an answer to "What is the state of their union?" I think you are being advised to assume everything you need to know about the relationship is already all out in the open - in other words, that what you know (even if you know nothing!) is all you need to know to make your decision as to what you should do next. Interesting that 55 mentions an eclipse. There is going to be an eclipse this month. Perhaps there will be a significant change in their relationship coming up such as a break up or a wedding announcement. Whatever, I would take this reading to mean you know he was/is in a new relationship and whether it is solid or shaky he hasn't reached out to you for some time so assume you don't need to know anything more than that and put your focus on more rewarding topics!
This is a rewarding topic, really at this time its the only thing that I care to understand...not being sarcastic just honest...is it because I am eager to be loved by this person? No. I am eager to seek the truth about who he is, and what is to seek my own truth. It will clarify my intuition, deja vus and dreams about this situation and allow me to understand the world better. Now, I believe you are on the right track, I use a combination of Tarot with I-ching (but I'm fairly new to IC).... there is a major change coming for them, but it won't be marriage. The "Tower" and "death" in tarot means endings, with the Iching I can clarify the reasons behind such events.

WhiteLight

visitor
Reaction score
iChing is so difficult to understand when you're asking about you and another person. So, to ask about another person and their other person is a headache. I wouldn't do it!What is your main aim/intention with this person? I think it would be more straight forward and easier on your spirit if you ask about something you can control i.e. 'What can I do to improve my relationship with this person?' or 'How should I go about reconnecting with my ex romantically?' ... something like that. 'Should I reach out and make contact'? etc.There is no crime in wanting someone back; but spare yourself the torment when asking iChing or other divination methods about things you do not know enough about - especially when you are a novice (no offence intended) x
Thank you for your advice, I asked the I-Ching because it has actually been pretty accurate at describing the situation of relationships. I think the IC is very good at describing internal, sub-conscious situations but yes... advice is the best choice. I asked this question to provide with more in detail explanation as to a result on my Tarot cards.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I will give you some advice, there is another plane to life (and it's not material) its ENERGY.... and it exists before things are materialized, and not everything that becomes (even unions) are based on truthfulness, and just because things aren't saidmeans they aren't there. I follow the energies to seek truth, and everybody else's business is MY business because when others make actions they affect me the same, and vise versa.

Thanks for the information, the picture of the situation is made more clear to the readers here now.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).