Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
hilary
Administrator
- Joined
- Apr 8, 1970
- Messages
- 22,348
- Reaction score
- 5,240
As you might've heard, I'm putting together an audio version of my I Ching course, and it should be on sale later this month. And when it is, there will be a Friends-only sale, so you can get the version with audio at the old price for without audio, or maybe a bit less.
So I draw up a list of all that needs doing first - techie stuff, mostly, along with a spot of marketing etc. I stare at the list in disbelief, grit my teeth and set a deadline for the 20th to start the sale. Eek. I think I can just do it, but every single day is full. What happens when the technical stuff goes wrong and the tech support people are awol? What if I get a surge of reading orders? What if non-business stuff needs doing?
On the other hand, deadlines bring out my best, and I have spent more than long enough on this already.
Time for a reading. So I asked -
"What advice can you give me on how to pursue this?"
Yi says - 57 moving to 12.
Gently through the blockages?
I would very much appreciate your thoughts on this one. Especially on Hexagram 12 - what's blocked (apart from various bits of software), where are the 'non-people'...? There's something I'm missing here!
Perhaps it's best if I just ask you for your take, rather than biasing your perceptions with mine.
Thoughts?
Thanks!
So I draw up a list of all that needs doing first - techie stuff, mostly, along with a spot of marketing etc. I stare at the list in disbelief, grit my teeth and set a deadline for the 20th to start the sale. Eek. I think I can just do it, but every single day is full. What happens when the technical stuff goes wrong and the tech support people are awol? What if I get a surge of reading orders? What if non-business stuff needs doing?
On the other hand, deadlines bring out my best, and I have spent more than long enough on this already.
Time for a reading. So I asked -
"What advice can you give me on how to pursue this?"
Yi says - 57 moving to 12.
Gently through the blockages?
I would very much appreciate your thoughts on this one. Especially on Hexagram 12 - what's blocked (apart from various bits of software), where are the 'non-people'...? There's something I'm missing here!
Perhaps it's best if I just ask you for your take, rather than biasing your perceptions with mine.
Thoughts?
Thanks!