Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- May 19, 1972
- Messages
- 3,447
- Reaction score
- 373
There are different versions of the Yi, right? I've got a Chinese version that I use, but it doesn't correspond exactly to the one that Wilhem/Baynes and Karcher drew on, for example. I know this, cuz in some cases some lines have a different number of characters, and in one case I came across, the Karcher version has a positive character, but my Chinese version has the Chinese word for 'not' in front of it. Duh...
So I'd like to know if any of you know of the Chinese version of the Yi that western translators use. Oh, yes - and where I can get it.
So I'd like to know if any of you know of the Chinese version of the Yi that western translators use. Oh, yes - and where I can get it.