Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- May 19, 1972
- Messages
- 3,449
- Reaction score
- 375
Okay, Ichinguerros and Ichingistas, I need your input here. I've got two questions about 38.
1 I read it as meaning 'dynamic tension'. What's your understanding of the main meaning of 38?
2 Do you see 38 as:
a something slightly problematic (forces pulling in opposite directions, lack of unified direction)
b something slightly challenging (forces not pulling in the same direction)
c something positive (dynamic tension is good)
1 I read it as meaning 'dynamic tension'. What's your understanding of the main meaning of 38?
2 Do you see 38 as:
a something slightly problematic (forces pulling in opposite directions, lack of unified direction)
b something slightly challenging (forces not pulling in the same direction)
c something positive (dynamic tension is good)
Anyhow I think 38 can be any of those depending on your question - however I see 38 as a time when you have to accept and appreciate a difference and not expect too much of the situation, whether in a relationship or anything else. You and the 'other' are never going to see this the same way, don't even try and don't give up your seperateness in an attempt to meld. Its like you won't get on talking about politics or religion, but you can talk about the weather. So its not a problem but a state of difference - which is only a problem or a challenge if you see it that way.