Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
halfsister
visitor
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2008
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello,
kindly help me make a decision. I've been living with my family for the longest time and now I found the perfect place, just very near to them, where I can move and live independently.
problem - the money needed for the downpayment is quite big. I maybe...again, maybe able to raise it but that means no extra expenses, no goodtime, no shopping, no emergencies whatsoever.
that also means I have to be on a constant looking for gigs since I am a freelance web designer.
I consulted the iching. Question: what will be the possible pressures and issues that I will face if I pursue to buy this condo unit?
I got hex 17 changing to hex 42.
my sister's advise - DO NOT PURSUE. My only consideration will be the money. I can't afford it, period.
my bestfriend's advice - GO FOR IT. all human has this surviving instict so i will never run out of ideas and energies to come up with the monthly amortization.
from my own interpretation, I think iching is telling me something good.
but reading the moving lines...I'm confused.
Please help.
kindly help me make a decision. I've been living with my family for the longest time and now I found the perfect place, just very near to them, where I can move and live independently.
problem - the money needed for the downpayment is quite big. I maybe...again, maybe able to raise it but that means no extra expenses, no goodtime, no shopping, no emergencies whatsoever.
that also means I have to be on a constant looking for gigs since I am a freelance web designer.
I consulted the iching. Question: what will be the possible pressures and issues that I will face if I pursue to buy this condo unit?
I got hex 17 changing to hex 42.
my sister's advise - DO NOT PURSUE. My only consideration will be the money. I can't afford it, period.
my bestfriend's advice - GO FOR IT. all human has this surviving instict so i will never run out of ideas and energies to come up with the monthly amortization.
from my own interpretation, I think iching is telling me something good.
but reading the moving lines...I'm confused.
Please help.