Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
yxeli
visitor
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2011
- Messages
- 645
- Reaction score
- 32
Hi Everyone,
I'm currently living in a house that is now under receivership and is owned by allied irish bank. My old landlords are currently in a long drawn out lawsuit against the bank to get back the house. Me and my housemates are in very precarious circumstances and i asked the Yi 'How long have I got here?'
58 1,2 > 45
I have noticed that in the search section there have been a number of readings asking 'when' type questions, I have no idea how this works, so if anyone could shed some light i'd be very greatfull.
Thanks,
Yxx
I'm currently living in a house that is now under receivership and is owned by allied irish bank. My old landlords are currently in a long drawn out lawsuit against the bank to get back the house. Me and my housemates are in very precarious circumstances and i asked the Yi 'How long have I got here?'
58 1,2 > 45
I have noticed that in the search section there have been a number of readings asking 'when' type questions, I have no idea how this works, so if anyone could shed some light i'd be very greatfull.
Thanks,
Yxx