...life can be translucent

Menu

Sharing an update on a previous reading

applegirl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all

I've been away a while so missing the board but I'd just like to update you on the situation that I asked about in this thread, http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=5828 in the spirit of this board being about shared readings. I feel that it's important for us to share the answers and insights as well as just asking the questions. Jesed kindly did a time-based interpretation of my reading and one of the predictions was:

3.- From June 16 to June 30, the relation may find a serious dificult time; like someone waiting in the blood. There is a risk of emotional hurts. To avoid that, you need to act with calmness, clarity but energy. Being humble is the best aproach to take.

Well that has panned out more accurately and sadly than I could ever have imagined. I found out on Friday that my ex is back with the girl he was seeing before me. I guess someone was waiting in the blood and it's me that is having the emotional hurt over it. I just feel like I was a prop for him, a substitute for her and it's like the man I thought he was just doesn't exist. I even had the indignity of having to ask him was he back with her because I saw mails from her in his inbox. He didn't even have the respect for me as a friend to be straight with me, he had told me he couldn't be involved with anyone while going through his personal problems but yet he got back with the person he had nothing but derogatory comments for. He even told me previously how there was no way he'd get back with her but he felt so vulnerable with me because I wasn't out of a longer-term rship and he felt that I could change my mind and go back. I feel like an idiot for believing that he was sincere about working his stuff out and how important I was to him. I really believed he was an honest, decent guy who was bravely tackling his issues. Now I just see him as a coward and a snake. I even saw in the preview of the mail that he refers to her with the same affectionate name as he did with me - she was with him before me so I feel like he just transferred the name to me and it makes my skin crawl. It makes lies of all he said to me. I feel like I was the other woman, the blip in the middle of their relationship when he had been telling me he could see us being long-term. I trusted him because I knew him previously and he seemed so genuine.

The really sad thing is that the previous week we had to go away with work and he even said himself how people thought we were acting like a married couple. My other friend who was away with us thought she could see us getting back together because of how well we got on and how obviously close we were. It all just feels like an illusion now though.

I'll be honest and say that I'm full of anger at the moment. I have 2 full days scheduled with him to work on a project this week. I can't get out of it. The other girl works here too, albeit in a different department, and apparently she knows we had a thing. I feel sorry for her, taking on that, but nonetheless it's going to be so hard to go through this time. I do know who she is and I see her around sometimes. Now she knows who I am and what happened too.

Anyway, Jesed's next prediction was that for the next 2 weeks our rship might face a better time - well he's going away for 2 weeks next week so it's better that he's out of here. I can't possibly see how the relationship itself could face a better time though, it feels like the man I thought he was is just an illusion, like he's dead to me or never existed.

I'm a little shocked and confused at the moment and feeling very vulnerable. I'm not sure if I should ask the iChing anything or if I could handle any answers without more confusion. Maybe someone could advise me what you think would be best to do, or even what to ask. I just wanted to share with you how accurate this seems to be and to once again thank Jesed and everyone else who contributed to my previous thread.

Sorry this isn't a happy tale, but if nothing else I hope it strengthens your confidence in the iChing.

Applegirl

J

jesed

Hi Applegirl

Sorry to hear that you are hurt. It is never easy to make a "hard-time to come" interpretation; and even worse to see it happen.

But I would say something:
a) "you need to act with calmness, clarity but energy. Being humble is the best aproach to take." I understand the way you feel, like he is not sincere..etc. I would suggest you to not follow those thoughts and feelings.
b) If you won't see him, you would gain time to achieve clarity. To deal with your hurting feelings.
c) Even if right now there is not a single good sign ahead; you may find some surprises in the future. Remain open (line 5.6).

Warm wishes

applegirl

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Jesed for your reply, I really appreciate your words of comfort. Don't ever worry about making a 'hard time to come' interpretation for me anyway - forearmed is somewhat forearmed, and anyway it just shows how accurate it can all be. I'd certainly value an interpretation like that over something that never showed how the complex dynamics interact. I hope it can show others that there is something in all of this.

I will continue to try and take your advice Jesed, although I know there will be discussions this week and it will be very difficult not to express my anger. I guess if I continue to act humbly as opposed to angrily I can still express my feelings on the matter without further deterioration of the situation.

I'm looking forward to the time ahead just to be in work and know I won't be bumping in to him for those 2 weeks.

At least then the line 5.6 is denoted as being auspicious, so even though I asked about the dynamic between the two of us, and at this point I think the relationship or even friendship is dead to me, maybe something good will come of it for me. Here's hoping.

Applegirl

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).