Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
U
unsubscribed_cm
Guest
Why Does Society X and Y? 39 Unchanging.
I asked a question and got the same answer I got the last time I asked about society on a broad level about it's insanity. Just reading the news, and looking at media, i'm just appalled beyond any ability to really integrate it.
My question was both times basically (both 2 years ago and recently):
Why does society do X and Y insanity?
Reply:
Hexagram 39 Unchanging.
Water on the top of a mountian cannot flow down in accordance with its nature, because rocks hinder it. It must stand still (hexagram 12?). This causes it to increase, and the inner accumulation finally becomes so great that it overflows the barriers. The way of overcoming obstacles lies in turning inward and raising one's own being to a higher level.
So is this saying that society has "issues" or more apocryphal: "difficulties" that need to be resolved? I mean thats pretty much how I took it.
What do you all think? We need a higher level of consciousness presto or insanity in human society will go on... :bows:
I asked a question and got the same answer I got the last time I asked about society on a broad level about it's insanity. Just reading the news, and looking at media, i'm just appalled beyond any ability to really integrate it.
My question was both times basically (both 2 years ago and recently):
Why does society do X and Y insanity?
Reply:
Hexagram 39 Unchanging.
Water on the top of a mountian cannot flow down in accordance with its nature, because rocks hinder it. It must stand still (hexagram 12?). This causes it to increase, and the inner accumulation finally becomes so great that it overflows the barriers. The way of overcoming obstacles lies in turning inward and raising one's own being to a higher level.
So is this saying that society has "issues" or more apocryphal: "difficulties" that need to be resolved? I mean thats pretty much how I took it.
What do you all think? We need a higher level of consciousness presto or insanity in human society will go on... :bows:
Last edited:

