...life can be translucent

Menu

The Well and someone New

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I never got 48 much before and its depth images both confuse me as fascinate me - but I cant translate it into the situation. There is a new guy around, someone nice, but after all the recent bad experiences I just want to take it really slow now. First of all, get to know him.

The thing is 48 keeps popping up from the simplest to the most existential readings concerning him, and also 24.

24 has not been nice to me in previous occasions, it implied that I went back to my way - alone. And 48 I never got. I have had it unchanging, with one changing line, and with many, to almost all questions around him.

My specific question concerns this idea of "even when the town changes the well doesnt change"
could the Y be warning me that despite changing guy it is still my old destructive tendencies with men? : "same s***, different haircut" ? Is this HEX about recurrent patterns like 29, but maybe on a deeper level ?

anyway, I asked for a relationship potential/diagnosis and this time around there were no 48s :
8 (1,5) > 24

I got the idea that I will invest in manifesting this union but after a while we just each one follow our courses...
line 1 seems to say the beginning wont be easy but it will be worth it (perhaps a good friends there? the guy is super sweet and super clever...)
but it is line 5 which makes me think that at some point I surrender to what is (2) and accept a friendship or even that we wont match as friends - or whatever there will be to accept further on...

Never said "no" to gaining a nice friend ! =D
with whom im just gonna have lunch now, btw...! ;)

hope to hear from you later
thank you all again,
yoana

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
I asked for a relationship potential/diagnosis.
8.1.5 > 24

Six at the beginning means:
Hold to him in truth and loyalty;
This is without blame.
Truth, like a full earthen bowl:
Thus in the end
Good fortune comes from without.

Your lunch should have gone well.

Nine in the fifth place means:
Manifestation of holding together.
In the hunt the king uses beaters on three sides only
And foregoes game that runs off in front.
The citizens need no warning.
Good fortune.

The game is left a way out. Don't ask for too much too quickly.

24 Return. Even though there is change, you have a center to return to. See if your friend wants the same depth.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
I asked for a relationship potential/diagnosis.
8.1.5 > 24

Six at the beginning means:
Hold to him in truth and loyalty;
This is without blame.
Truth, like a full earthen bowl:
Thus in the end
Good fortune comes from without.

Your lunch should have gone well.

The lunch went well, then the next days also, with different meetings and a very nice dinner before I left for the traveling I am currently on.

There is nothing particularly romantic about it - on both sides. I just really enjoy his steady calm presence after all the commotion and power play from the last months.

Nine in the fifth place means:
Manifestation of holding together.
In the hunt the king uses beaters on three sides only
And foregoes game that runs off in front.
The citizens need no warning.
Good fortune.

The game is left a way out. Don't ask for too much too quickly.

24 Return. Even though there is change, you have a center to return to. See if your friend wants the same depth.

Im not sure I understand your take on that line. I should make space to allow the contact to grow ("run away") anywhere it wants to right ? Leave room for it to run as it wants.
So far I ve managed :)

pocossin can I ask what is your take on 48 ? I ve received it so often regarding this guy, im really intrigued.

On the other hand, today I thought that 48 might not refer to him, or me and him, but to the energy of my life's present moment. I am on a 48 phase. Thats why it keeps popping up everywhere - does this make sense ?

A concrete example. Tonight I had a very strong dream with the guy that my last readings referred to, a diseased contact that is going nowhere. Maybe u recall helping me out here. Right now we are not in touch but we see us regularly in the space we all work in. He gives me the cold shoulder, and I learned to deal with it. But when I woke up today I had all the emotions from the dream very alive still in my body, and I felt rejected, abandoned, all those feelings again that I so much connect to the story with him. I was amazed I could so easily fall back into that and with this curiosity in mind I asked the Y :

Why do I go on feeling so attached to him after all ?

48 (3,5) changing to 7

I smiled when I saw the 48 again. It gave me the feeling that I am down there looking for deep nourishment, and no matter whom I ask about, the answer will be about this source of nourishment.

Line 3 perfectly describes my situation and my heart's sorrow.
line 5 I dont fully get, but feels like a pat in the back, like the Y is addressing my sense of being rejected with a "dont worry, theres nothing wrong with you, u have a nice cold spring to offer, eventually someone will see that and dive in"

So can 48 be as the season outside calling for me to go and take a nice walk in the sun : SPRING TIME !!
?
:)

pocossin

visitor
Reaction score
48 (3,5) changing to 7

Because what you have to offer isn't being acknowledged (48.3). Wells are magical places. They are portals to the mysterious feminine earth. So you have to defend your worth (7). I like your interpretation of line 5.

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
OUTCOME:
(EIGHT MONTHS LATER)

hi everyone, Before entering 2012 I've decided to answer unanswered mail, go over the small tasks in the to-do list that never get done, give stuff away and - bring my I-Ching posts to a closure.

Im trying to go over everything I've posted in this forum to confirm that I always posted the Outcome. A lot of people never do it and I find that a pity, it would be brilliant to know how some answers play out for specific situations.

In this case!

I asked for a relationship potential/diagnosis and this time around there were no 48s :
8 (1,5) > 24

We became buddies and nothing romantic ever happened. He became aloof and passive, and then another woman in the group, a close friend of mine, fell for him and he rejected her rather harshly, and completely ignored her. She turned to me for support and that was it. Every now and then he rings and we meet but there is no chemistry at all, just this sense of awkwardness.
There was potential there (as in 8) but circumstances and our own energies made us each 24 away from each other.
"No regrets"

48 (3,5) changing to 7

This was another guy and a much more intense/important process. We still had many phases to our struggle, fighting and getting closer in cycles, and then we came to a rest, he met someone, we had many long talks, we stayed very good friends. I moved away and the contact is scarce, but good.
There was never a fulfillment for my romantic expectations, on the contrary.

But... "no regrets"! :)

Yoana

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).