...life can be translucent

Menu

Sudden affection Hex 5 unchanging

G

goddessliss

Hi,

I'm talkin' about this guy from this thread - http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=14920

Anyway we were once intimate, which I pulled back from because of little to no positive emotional attatchment from him, we had a on and off again emotionally embattled friendship til I finally had enough of that too.
So I have been tentatively dating another guy although I haven't actually told G this and it isn't obvious because the other guy lives in another area and I go and spend time with him at his place.
G and I are neighbours so to speak so we do see each other randomnly, sometimes hang out sometimes in passing.
Anyway I went away for a week but didn't tell G I was going (not witholding information just hadn't really seen him at the time).
So when I come back he is ecstatic to see me and I find out he had been asking a couple of different mutual friends who I'd gone away with....
Then on Monday night just gone we are sharing dinner together at mine and the dating guy rings me who I chose to speak with at length and although G gave me privacy for a while he then came back into the room. Awkward....
Sometimes I hug G and sometimes I don't it's just randomn but they are only hugs that I give any of my friends as I believe G and I are just friends now and G never ever initiates them.

So yesterday he stopped by to borrow our wheelbarrow and was there for maybe 5 minutes and suddenly turns around and gives me the most massive hug that makes my heart flip, then today I saw him for a couple of minutes to tell him something, said goodbye and started to walk away. He suddenly says 'give me a hug before you take off' and bounds over and gives me a hug.
Hmm.... what's this about

Why has G started to initiate affection - Hex 5 unchanging Waiting/Nourishment

What nourishment does G get from this affection Hex 33.3>12

Not sure about this one..

thks be joyous life is so interesting and fun

- Liss

Last edited:

meng

(deceased)
Reaction score

What nourishment does G get from this affection Hex 33.3>12

None or little, is how I see it.

However, it is well to consider the essential requirement of ti-ming and the provisions and benefits gained while waiting; the benefit of just having that time and space to be conscious that you are conscious. That is nourishment.

G

goddessliss

the benefit of just having that time and space to be conscious that you are conscious. That is nourishment.

Thanks meng - this is something I understand and appreciate. :bows:

long yi

visitor
Reaction score
Hexagram 12 means the two parties may have an intimate relationship, but they cannot get along. If the two stay together, there will be arguments. If the two get marry, this will result in divorce.

Hexagram 5 means this relationship will take a long time to develop.

Both hexagram when used in combination; means this relationship lack mutual understanding of each other.

G

goddessliss

Hexagram 12 means the two parties may have an intimate relationship, but they cannot get along. If the two stay together, there will be arguments. If the two get marry, this will result in divorce.

Hexagram 5 means this relationship will take a long time to develop.

Both hexagram when used in combination; means this relationship lack mutual understanding of each other.

Gosh this sounds like the relationship with the guy I was dating not G - funny how the Yi works. thankyou long yi for this insight.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).