...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 13 Relationship

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been around in a while, hello everyone.

My connection with someone was abruptly severed. It is a long story, the after a long culmination of ups and downs it seems that it may be severed for awhile. By the powers that control her, I asked the YI, Is our relationship over? I received solid 13, no changing lines. She is Indian and her parents are very conservative. They blocked me from conversing over Twitter.

I don't understand what this is saying. Is it over? The Yi says Fellowship. It confuses me. So, it doesn't really tell me what to do. I feel hurt and vulnerable, and there doesn't seem to be a chance to reconcile right now. Why is Yi being so esoteric? My life among others is good. There isn't any need to tell me what I am already doing and is working well. It doesn't make sense.

Thank you for you much appreciated help and insight. I can always count on you guys to help me sort this out.

B

blue_angel

Doesn't seem to be answering your yes or no question. Sometimes its hard when asking yes or no. Easier to ask how, what, why questions. But I would say "no" it is not over. Perhaps it's showing you that the relationship needs to be out in the open. Not a secret. You need fellowship, as in support for this relationship. Maybe to build fellowship with her parents if that's what it takes. "Cross the great river, go on a great journey. " what does that mean for you?

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
Cross the great river, I'm not sure. I can't go to India, besides I don't know where they live, it just not feasible, job, money, more. I need time to think what the great river might mean. Thank you for your response blue_angel this is more difficult than I thought it would be. Can you give me some advice as to the kinds of questions I could be asking? Thank you.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
fellowship out in the open

tweet something to the world like:

"I miss your friendship (so and so)"

once per day

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think 13uc here is saying it is as it is...she is just someone in your social world. You have never met her have you ? You are not intimate with her so that is what the answer says. You can't make this more than it is. The answer is just factual....she was/is a person around you. if her parents decided to stop her communicating then she must be very young ?

I don't think the answer is especially sympathetic, just factual. For practical advice do what Moss Elk said, just public messages.

But why is this such a big deal as you are not and never have been intimate with her anyway have you ?

Why is Yi being so esoteric?

Er because it's an ancient Chinese oracle so how could it not be esoteric....but actually it's being really downright and sensible in pointing out this kind of fellowship is what you have. It's not intimate.

Cross the great river, I'm not sure. I can't go to India, besides I don't know where they live, it just not feasible, job, money, more. I need time to think what the great river might mean. Thank you for your response blue_angel this is more difficult than I thought it would be. Can you give me some advice as to the kinds of questions I could be asking? Thank you.

... Go and meet someone in your own environment who you can get to know. You don't even know this girl if you never met her. All you have with her is hexagram 13, a friend..a social acquaintance so your answer indicates a lot of passion over reconciliation isn't really fitting here.

Last edited:

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
AN UPDATE: I post this in http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?17015-12-1&p=187464#post187464 as well. It is a repeat of that post, but for convenience I put it here too.

Last April, I stopped contacting her. Here is that update.

Update: I did contact her 45 days later. Although things did change a little, distance and culture made it extremely difficult to get intimate. Trojan is right in that there is a age difference between us, but there is also distance, culture, parental consent, although in America 23 is old enough for her to consent. It is very different in India.

We did speak a few times via FB messaging. She told me not to post to her wall, but it was okay to message. So we do, periodically and we still have that connection although things are awkward, not in personality, but in her fear she might get caught.

She is taking medication for an illness, which has me worried. She won't tell me specifically what it is, only that it is hormonal.

We have the same Meyers Briggs personality type, and that brings up a whole different set of things. She is an Aries and I am a cancer. All told, our conversations spark, and we like each other very much. Sometimes I flirt with her, but she doesn't seem to understand it, or doesn't care for it. But our conversations are usually great. To me they sometimes seem boring, but I think that that's the American culture bred in me:if it isn't exciting, the relationship is dying. Horse manure.

Her parents blocked me on Twitter. They didn't say why. If I message on twitter they won't receive my messages. Twitter changed the way blocking works, it is more like muting (no see, no hear what you say). This made me feel alienated and abandoned. I never spoke to either one of the parents, and it hurts me to think they made assumptions about me or my character.

That's all.

Thank you everyone who helped and your wise and wonderful interpretations. I sense a deep care in here that many other places don't have.

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
can anyone help me with 13-3 whats prventing her from calling me" i cant tell from the other lines who is allying with who thanksazzimm

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
can anyone help me with 13-3 whats prventing her from calling me" i cant tell from the other lines who is allying with who thanksazzimm

This is someone else's thread and is 4 years old.

Re your query I am guessing, and only guessing (as I already explained on your 24.4 thread I don't do this reading other people's minds stuff) with this cast that perhaps she is waiting for you to call her. You don't seem to trust one another so unless one of you backs down you won't get anywhere. I guess if you just read the line you would get that idea by yourself.

Did you know you have never returned to any of your threads you posted here ?

Like this one

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?26414-interplay-between-2-hexagrams

and

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...08-deciding-which-of-the-lines-should-be-read

and
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?26382-hexagram-24-line-4-confused

and this one
https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...cond-reading-provide-information-on-the-first

If you wanted to return but couldn't find the threads if you click the links you can now get back to them

You also, following the 24.4 thread, made quite a rude speech at the end of the relationships sticky about what rubbish the I Ching was. But you are still here :confused: and messaging me for help ?

I don't understand why you would message me for help when you objected so strongly to me posting you the link for advice on relationship questions here

https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...for-relationship-readings&p=256230#post256230

Have you changed you mind and now think the I Ching is of some use to you or do you still prefer Horary astrology ?

Last edited:

azzimm

visitor
Reaction score
Trojina- thanks for the help in finding threads. BUT for you to say I was RUDE- is a misreading-I was making atheoretical remark-you yourself first interpreted 24 moing line 4- as refering to me then yu later added it could be refering to her- so the inference isthat you see the conunmrum about subjective/objective- my point about horary had nothing to do with a preference-the YI gives advice,the horary doesn't but what is clear(and you could exper. with a question for the Ching and HORARY-horary is imperonal and doesnt havein line 4 any of the morality Hilary talks about- i.e. no right to pry into someone;s mind- in line 4, wilhelm says return alone cause youre hanging with inferiors. the woman is moral and sollid- thats what made me think she was the one returning to me cause shes hanging with inferiors- she had hdad a mental breakdown-maybe thats what ching meant so i asked horary-boom neptune in her first house falling apart horary is ammoral

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).