...life can be translucent

Menu

what am I doing???

M

maremaria

Hi everyone,

Laylab in the thread “5 unchanging Hexagrams in a row -when asking about one theme “ mention and article she had read recently.

I read it myself and guess what? I am in the phase of “addictive questioning” I quote what I ‘ve wrote to laylab’s thread :

“Also I want to tell you about the article you read recently. I thing that I am in the phase of “addictive questioning” and this article “found me” in the right time.!!!!!
The first thought came into my mind was “What a coincidence!!!! Or is this a coincidence????”

I realized that what I was walking in the wrong path and now is the time to slow down, see my maps use my compass and find my way.

Thank you laylab for this.
Maria

p.s
you might see I new post from me. There is a question I asked before reading the article and one after. Hope that this will be the last for a while. I plan to be more active in listening than asking.”
The ”before question”was : “ for what reason did he came in my life ?” ( and I explain here because I am not sure if my translation to English is right that I mean why did we met and related in such a way. In other words what was the purpose of that meeting) I hope that my question was stated right.

I got hex 32 no changing lines.

Oh god ! my mind is so biased from my feelings . I am so confused. I don’t know to what to pay attention. Rationality or instincts ?

What the 32 tells me?

Is about my hopes and my fears? An endless come and go?
And after the end and before the new begging change and transformation take place . and then a new beginning and a mutual light giving and then again an end ?
Is about self development “ produce effects that endure.”
Is about the breath of life.
Is about staying alive or better create your own ” heaven” ( the place you say I want to be that person and this is the place I want to live at).

If love means “to help you to go somewhere you want ,to meet you inner truth” is 32 talks about that

While I am writing this all the previous answer came to my mind and I am trying to see the whole story

Question::what should i know about my relationship with g
Answer: I got 16.4 > 2

Question::how will affect my relation with G if i go ahead with this secret communication. ( i am planing to tell him who i am in the future).
Answer: I got: 2 > 1

Question: what should be my next positive action
Answer: I got: hex 23.

Question::how will affect the relationiship the action I took (telling him who amI)
Answer: I got : 37.6 > 63

Question: Where do we go from here?
Answer: I got 17.2.6 > 10

Question: What is preventing us from being together ?
Answer: 46.1.4 > 34

Question: What really afraid me in this situation (loosing him)
Answer: 42.4 >25

And I am coming back to my question What the 32 tells me?

The interpretation could be valid or am I going crazy ?:blush:

Hope you help me on this ?

Thanks for listening

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
You mentioned that you were intending to come back and edit your first post. I think it would be helpful if you would do that. I'm really not at all clear on what you are wanting to know.

M

maremaria

Hi Rosada,
that's why I didn't get any reply ?
thanks for telling me
be back soon

maria

Everyone,
please If you noticed that I doing something wrong please tell me. I am new to this and need yours advises not only about intepretetion but also how to behave in this forum (plactical things)
thanks

B

bruce_g

In general 32 has to do with steadiness. Things which run too fast tend to go way up and then down or side to side. Think of riding a bicycle, going from point A to B. If the bike swerves this way and then that way, it takes you longer to arrive and point B, plus you wear yourself out for no reason. Also, if you coast, you then have to pedal hard to go forward. A steady pace is most efficient.

What you want is a steady and smooth course and pace, something you can rely on.

M

maremaria

In general 32 has to do with steadiness. Things which run too fast tend to go way up and then down or side to side. Think of riding a bicycle, going from point A to B. If the bike swerves this way and then that way, it takes you longer to arrive and point B, plus you wear yourself out for no reason. Also, if you coast, you then have to pedal hard to go forward. A steady pace is most efficient.

What you want is a steady and smooth course and pace, something you can rely on.

hi bruce
you are right that the steady pace is most efficient.
What is not clear to me is the connection of what you said with my question “ for what reason did he came in my life ?”
I think this is the first time we are talking so I have to say to you that I am new to iching some some things are not to clear to me.

I'd appriciate if you could explain me the connection

thanks ,
maria

B

bruce_g

Hi Maria,

This could be taken at least two different ways. If your question was being answered directly, he came to you to marry you (32 also infers marriage), or at least to find a lasting relationship with you. But with the Yijing, one must consider if it gives an answer directly to our question, or if it speaks to the condition we’re in when we ask the question. In the latter, it would be saying not to burn yourself out, to compose yourself, to endure, and to steady your heart.

Which of these do you think it’s saying? Of course there’s always the possibility that it is saying both.

M

maremaria

Hi Maria,

This could be taken at least two different ways. If your question was being answered directly, he came to you to marry you (32 also infers marriage), or at least to find a lasting relationship with you. But with the Yijing, one must consider if it gives an answer directly to our question, or if it speaks to the condition we’re in when we ask the question. In the latter, it would be saying not to burn yourself out, to compose yourself, to endure, and to steady your heart.

Which of these do you think it’s saying? Of course there’s always the possibility that it is saying both.

In previous ttreads I have wrote that with this person we where together for 6,5 years,have broke up a year before (this was the thrird time) and that he is married.
I have the feeling that he came to me to find a lasting relationship but we didn't make it. he broke up with me.
maybe the IC wants to say to me what everybody tell me !!!! forget him and go on.

it would be saying not to burn yourself out, to compose yourself, to endure, and to steady your heart.
as you said

who knows and who can be sure ? i have no idea which is the truth and this does not allow me to relax.

if you have take a lot to my previous quastions and answer.they are in this tread.

thank and hope to hear from you again
(just remember that english is not my language so be simpe if you can !!!)

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"I got hex 32 no changing lines."

Well, as you are not in a relationship with this man then there is no relationship to endure.

Therefore, this is for you to learn to endure the hardships that life sometimes throws in your path, it is all about perseverance and not letting problems wear you down, it is about moving forward with your live. If you come up against a problem such as this man, then you simply breathe in and keep going and don't let anything stop you, that is enduring. It is up to you what you do and how you do it but make the right choice and you will certainly find success. As someone already mentioned this hex has to do with the successful duration of a marriage but his does not apply to you because you are not married or even in a relationship with this guy, therefore the only thing that is enduring is your separation from this guy. It is over, go forward with you life to better things and people, make the right choice now.

B

bruce_g

As someone already mentioned this hex has to do with the successful duration of a marriage but his does not apply to you because you are not married or even in a relationship with this guy, therefore the only thing that is enduring is your separation from this guy.

Actually, marriage is still implied. However, what is wed are the principles of husband and wife within oneself. That is what endures and doesn't change direction.

M

maremaria

Actually, marriage is still implied. However, what is wed are the principles of husband and wife within oneself. That is what endures and doesn't change direction.

bruce,
what you say here is that "marriage" here is not actually the family status of one ?
Is marriage here about the connection of two people no matter what the family status is ?
maria

M

maremaria

Just uploaded this this morning. http://www.yijing.nl/candid/hexagrams/32.htm

Your language is fine, Maria.

What do you think the Yi is suggesting to steady?

This method of socrates is very diffucult but useful and i like it !
if I tell you I don;t know it would be I lie. If i give you or give me an answer it will not be "it " but just an answer. (if you know what I mean? )
when I have an answer I'll tell you !!

B

bruce_g

bruce,
what you say here is that "marriage" here is not actually the family status of one ?
Is marriage here about the connection of two people no matter what the family status is ?
maria

32 is made up of the eldest son and daughter, or in other words, the marriage principle. This can exist between two people, but also within each person. For example, the body and spirit. When the body and spirit cooperate they perpetuate one another, creating an enduring union.

I'm not going to pass judgment regarding this other relationship, because I don't know enough about it. But I do know that steadying your equilibrium helps you to stand firmly on your principles.

M

maremaria

...... creating an enduring union.

I'm not going to pass judgment regarding this other relationship, because I don't know enough about it. But I do know that steadying your equilibrium helps you to stand firmly on your principles.

It make sense to me !
thanks for the insigths

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).