Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
U
unsubscribed_cm
Guest
I asked the I-Ching:
"Why is it so hard for me to find a girl?
8 - -
8 - -
8 - -
7 ---
8 - -
8 - -
Hexagram 15 - Modesty
So it's telling me something about being rather unimpressive, ordinary, plain.
I have been told by many and often I'm not a modest looking person. But Good looking.
I don't feel I'm plain either...
...
So is it saying i'm shy?
Lack Confidence?
Self-conscious?
These are all synonyms of modest.
I am introverted. I have my own views of things.
Other synonyms:
-Unpretentious
-unostentatious
-simple
-plain
I think these describe my personality.
Being Taoist kinda is synonymous with those qualities.
...
OK so I asked then:
What - do I need/can i do - to make it easier for me to find a girl?
7 ---
8 - -
8 - -
8 - -
7 ---
7 ---
Hexagram 41 - Decrease
So this is where I say things like wtf and other unpleasant things.
Decrease usually means diminish, reduce,
What on earth am I supposed to reduce?
This seems totally contradictory.
If I'm plain...
Why would it say reduce myself???
Is it is saying I need to reduce my high-expectations?
Go for something less desirable?
Less attractive?
---
If it's saying my modesty is the problem
It can't be saying reduce myself in order to have success...
Thats a contradiction. Lowliness as the problem cannot be the solution.
So there must be another dimension to it.
If my modesty is the problem.
Perhaps it's saying reduce my modesty.
Be less introverted, shy, or self-conscious?
Frankly I have a hard time believing it's that either.
I have very little ego here. So i'm just going to post this and see if anyone can help.
Yes I'm a utterly parched and starving child of humanity when it comes to sex.
And as far as I can see there is little to no reason for it.
God or the universe or whatever, has given me a more powerful sex drive than most people
and also given me this totally impossible situation of perplexity.
I mean If I can break through this. I feel it would be equivalent of humanity has discovered a way to end all world suffering, or discover a way to replicate food out of thin air like in star trek - or something -HUGE.
If anyone can shed light on this enigma. I would really appreciate it.
I have REALLY been mystified by this for a very long time.
I've never been able to understand why somone like me,
can have so much trouble getting a goddamn girlfriend.
It feels like a "**** you and the rest of your life I'm going to create you so I can burn you" from the universe to me personally.
"Why is it so hard for me to find a girl?
8 - -
8 - -
8 - -
7 ---
8 - -
8 - -
Hexagram 15 - Modesty
So it's telling me something about being rather unimpressive, ordinary, plain.
I have been told by many and often I'm not a modest looking person. But Good looking.
I don't feel I'm plain either...
...
So is it saying i'm shy?
Lack Confidence?
Self-conscious?
These are all synonyms of modest.
I am introverted. I have my own views of things.
Other synonyms:
-Unpretentious
-unostentatious
-simple
-plain
I think these describe my personality.
Being Taoist kinda is synonymous with those qualities.
...
OK so I asked then:
What - do I need/can i do - to make it easier for me to find a girl?
7 ---
8 - -
8 - -
8 - -
7 ---
7 ---
Hexagram 41 - Decrease
So this is where I say things like wtf and other unpleasant things.
Decrease usually means diminish, reduce,
What on earth am I supposed to reduce?
This seems totally contradictory.
If I'm plain...
Why would it say reduce myself???
Is it is saying I need to reduce my high-expectations?
Go for something less desirable?
Less attractive?
---
If it's saying my modesty is the problem
It can't be saying reduce myself in order to have success...
Thats a contradiction. Lowliness as the problem cannot be the solution.
So there must be another dimension to it.
If my modesty is the problem.
Perhaps it's saying reduce my modesty.
Be less introverted, shy, or self-conscious?
Frankly I have a hard time believing it's that either.
I have very little ego here. So i'm just going to post this and see if anyone can help.
Yes I'm a utterly parched and starving child of humanity when it comes to sex.
And as far as I can see there is little to no reason for it.
God or the universe or whatever, has given me a more powerful sex drive than most people
and also given me this totally impossible situation of perplexity.
I mean If I can break through this. I feel it would be equivalent of humanity has discovered a way to end all world suffering, or discover a way to replicate food out of thin air like in star trek - or something -HUGE.
If anyone can shed light on this enigma. I would really appreciate it.
I have REALLY been mystified by this for a very long time.
I've never been able to understand why somone like me,
can have so much trouble getting a goddamn girlfriend.
It feels like a "**** you and the rest of your life I'm going to create you so I can burn you" from the universe to me personally.
Last edited:

