...life can be translucent

Menu

Is he seeing someone else? Hexagram: 31.1 changing to 49 ?

thisisbliss

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All!I'm new to the forum and would like your insight on hexagram 31.1 > 49. Not sure if I'm asking the right question or not, but I asked the IC if my ex is seeing someone else right now. Here's the backstory:About 6 months ago I met a man 11 years older than me and we just immediately clicked. Felt like we had already knew each other and for me felt like a twin flame. It was the type of attraction that matched on so many levels and what I wanted to find in a partner. He told me he felt like I manifested his dreams too. We connected spiritually, emotionally, mentally, artistically, physically. We are both ambitious/driven in our respective careers, constant learners, INFJs (similar temperaments), etc. He said he was all-in and talked about future steps like meeting family and introducing each other to our kids (he has 3 from previous marriage and I have 1). With an attraction like ours (or dare I say love) I became attached more than I realized and had really high expectations. And so when you have high expectations, it's easy to be disappointed. He disappointed me greatly by saying he would go to Mexico with me and then backed out of the trip. So I broke up with him because I'm a firm believer of say what you mean and mean what you say... I wouldn't have asked if I didn't feel like our relationship was there yet. It was great while it lasted for a few short months even though the relationship imploded. He made a few attempts to get back together and I wasn't ready. In my heart though, it felt like our time was unfinished and our experience wasn't complete. I knew he'd come back.A couple of weeks ago, we reconnected and it has been good. It feels different now though, the attraction is still there but I think we're both holding back our intensities. I have my own reservations for going slow and honoring the space, but I feel like there's a block on his end. Makes me feel like there is someone else he met during our time apart. SO, I asked the IC "is he seeing someone else?". I received 31.1 changing to 49. Do you think this is affirmative that he is? And does the revolution mean it could change and stop seeing her? Or is the answer about me - that there is mutual attraction and the revolution could be that our approach this time around will make a better, stronger relationship?Your help would be great - I'm new to this and wonder if I'm asking the right question. How would the IC know about someone that's not me?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Makes me feel like there is someone else he met during our time apart. SO, I asked the IC "is he seeing someone else?". I received 31.1 changing to 49. Do you think this is affirmative that he is? And does the revolution mean it could change and stop seeing her? Or is the answer about me - that there is mutual attraction and the revolution could be that our approach this time around will make a better, stronger relationship?Your help would be great - I'm new to this and wonder if I'm asking the right question. How would the IC know about someone that's not me?

I think a better question might be one with you at the centre of it since then the answer is easier to place. Maybe something like 'please advise me on my place in this relationship now ?'. If an answer tells you to withdraw or not to trust you can conclude perhaps you need to invest less for example.

Will link to Hilary's post on relationship questions here https://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/fri...42-Blog-post-Advice-for-relationship-readings

However you did ask if he was seeing someone else and got 31.1>49. From Hilary's translation this simply says

'Influence in your big toes'

This suggests, if I take this as a direct answer, that he hasn't taken any major decisive steps towards anyone else but he may have considered it. The reason I say this is that 31 is all about the pull between people, the attractions and repulsions, how others affect us. If you look at the lines in 31 they describe the impulse to move, to be affected to the extent that one begins to go towards. The influence starts at the toe in line one and ends in the mouth at line 6. If just the toe moves one may be thinking about doing something but moving one's toe alone whilst showing intent isn't enough to get one actually moving forward.

If you watch people when they are thinking about going somewhere you can notice they often might wiggle or move their feet, but they don't always move, they might sit chatting for another hour or watch TV for another three hours.

So if I take this as a totally straight answer to the question I'd think he hadn't actually made a move towards anyone else but he may have thought about it.

However I couldn't claim to actually know from this or any reading what his intent or actions are with any certainty. I'd always say look for the actual evidence before convicting him. But if I had this answer I might see him as perhaps having a roving eye but not necessarily being interested enough to follow it through but that sums up the mindset of most men I think ;) I mean they all might look at, think about other women but it doesn't mean they'd actually go ahead. I'm not sure he's got the energy for another woman are you ?

thisisbliss

visitor
Reaction score
WOW! Thank you so much for the link and sharing your insight. It seems so black and white when you ask a yes or no question and wasn't sure if I was even doing it right.As for my ex, there is a inexplicable draw that we both cannot ignore or let go right now. However, I just want to be cautious and don't want to build up expectations if he is with someone else. And no - I don't think he has energy for another woman. He said before that he's never met anyone like me. He also said he knows he screwed up. I'm gonna try to see where this goes and move forward with non-attachment. Thank you, Trojina!!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).