...life can be translucent

Menu

Anybody know anything about Ormus?

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
I've recently become introduced to the supplement Ormus. It's promoted as being some sort of miracle concoction that will energize your body, improve your sleep, heal your life etc. I've asked the I Ching so many variations of "What will Ormus do for me?" without getting a clear answer that I'm now asking if you all can help me.

So who ever reads this post would you please consult the I Ching for me. Just ask, "What is the benefit in taking Ormus?"

Thanks!
Rosada

F

Freedda

Rosada, it seems to me that you are asking for medical advice or at least advice about a health supplement, and less the wisdow of the Yi. If you asked about ormus many times without a clear response, than maybe that's telling you something which you need to pay attention to.

I agree too with Moss Elk's accurate assesment of 'snake oil.' (Those poor snakes get such a bad rap!)

What I've read (not from the Yi) on the web, which I often find suspect, but here I tend to agree:

ORMUS, also called ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) and m-state materials, is a fictitious group of substances exhibiting many miraculous properties, such as healing powers and superconductivity at room temperature. They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson, a cotton farmer from Arizona.

Me: I think that Mr. Hudson is confused by all the pesticides that are used in cotton production - cotton is one of the most chemically intensive crops in the world. According to the U.S.D.A, 84 million pounds of pesticides were applied to the nation’s 14.4 million acres of cotton in the year 2000,. Seven of the 15 pesticides commonly used on cotton in the United States are listed as “possible,” “likely,” “probable” or “known” human carcinogens by the EPA (that's back when the EPA was concerned about such things).

It goes on:

The author of the Natural News article goes on to make conspiracy claims. ORMUS makes us more spiritual and corrects our DNA.

Me: wasn't LSD supposed to do that too?

The ancient Egyptians knew about it, but today knowledge is suppressed by dark and powerful sources that are trying to prevent our true evolution to a higher consciousness.

Me: Ancient Egyptians again, really ... and I don't think anyone is preventing me from my evolution to higher consciousness, expect perhaps the people making these claims and market their strange worthless fixes.

That said, I'm going to go make another cup of tea, and perhaps later open an ESB beer, and continue to evolve my higher self, without ormus.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Interesting responses. I too have read the articles debunking the ormus claims but my neighbor was so enthusiastic (she had some positive experiences that could have been from the supplement or from a placebo effect) that I wanted to see what the I Ching comment would be.
If anyone cares to consult the IC for me I would like to hear what you come up with.

L

legume

62.2.5.6 > 44

my interpretation would be 62.2 - when unsuccessfully trying to solve an issue in a regular way someone might open their mind to another, unusual solution - that could be considered a benefit, i guess? 62.5 might indicate the start of searching for alternatives, which once more could be a positive - but it is through finding out what actually works or not, the person looking for actual benefits will get any? 62.6 seems to tell me this is not an actual solution that could prove helpful so believing in its magical powers could lead to misfortune, embarrassment or disappointment at least?

and i see 44 here as some sort of predicament, diversion - it's marketed and packaged as something useful (or not even, just miraculous, whatever that means), but it's really not even worth its placebo effect, imo...

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Legume. suddenly I'm out the door but I'll get back to you.

F

Freedda

This is supposed to be from an interview with David Hudson, where he says:

"If you take the white powdered gold and you mix it in water, it forms a gelatinous suspension, that looks just like semen. The material was called the golden tear from the eye of Horus. That which issues from the mouth of the Creator, the spittle, or the semen of the Father in Heaven."

"Our real knowledge about the bride in the bridal chamber, the coming of the Father in Heaven to be inseminated by the opening of the mouth ceremony, to be inseminated by the Father in Heaven and regenerate our bodies, total renewal of our bodies, the perfecting of the DNA within our bodies, so that we are like a young child. There is no way to enter into the presence of the Father lest you come as a young child."

You can of course take that however you wish - and decide to view ormus as some kind of heavenly, god-inspired semen - but with or without the Yi, it sounds like a bunch of ridiculous nonsense to me.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again,
As I mentioned, I've asked several questions about this subject but my answers seemed open to all sorts of contradictory interpretations. For example I started out last week asking what benefit ormus might have for a friend of mine who was in the late stages of cancer. I received 36. Darkening of the Light uc. So then just as I'm mulling over whether this meant ormus wouldn't help him - maybe even be harmful - his wife called and sadly informed me he had passed away, aka Darkening of the Light!
Sheesh. So then I asked what benefit I might get from ormus and I received 26.uc. Hilary translates the Judgement for this hexagram as saying, "constancy bears fruit," which would coincide with what I'd read about the importance of taking it daily for several weeks before one sees a result. But 26 also advises considering the stories and records of past deeds - in other words, talking to other people and learning from their experiences. So I took this as being advice to poll the audience here and see if anyone had any experiences to share. Moss Elk and Freedda shared what they knew (thank you!) but as I was looking for the IC's insight I wasn't sure if I should take their advice and move on or continue to try to get an I Ching reading. So I asked the I Ching what should be my take away from what Moss and Freedda had to say? I got 26.2, "the cart's axle straps come off", as in "They think you have a screw loose!" LOL!
Anyway, so now I have your toss (thank you very much!): 62.2.5.6 - 44.
Now 62. Attention to Detail, follows 61. Inner Truth so the idea is that when one believes something, they want to act on this Inner Truth at least in some small detail. Thus....Oh Rats, now I have to go again but this is an interesting toss so I want to get back to this. Soon...

B

becalm

HI rosada - I asked how it would benefit you to take this supplement and received Hexagram 18.2.3>23.....I've taken this as it will Strip away your ancestors corruption - not knowing anything about the supplement I'm reading this as a potential health issue passed down from our ancestors. As an aside I was introduced to a supplement called Moringa which is said to be highly beneficial in many ways for ones health. I was skeptical but thought there's only one way to find out so I started taking it. Moringa has made a difference to my wellbeing. Not highly significant but enough for me to notice it and I suspect my body isn't any more capable than what the Moringa has assisted in improving.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
when one believes something, they want to act on this

How true this is.
Also when we want to believe something, our brains can dismiss facts that are in front of our eyes. (I'm saying that is the reason that you are having trouble understanding all the casts you did about it) (and it also is a factor in why you didn't share them here as you and we normally do)

Have you ever experienced anything like this?:
You counsel a young woman to stay away from a man. She says, "but he gave me flowers!" and You say, "yes, but I saw him rob the florist to get them!"
and then she says ,"he loves me, I won't hear any of this! You are just against me and don't want me to be happy."

This part of us that wants to believe, it is exactly what is taken advantage of by con artists. Just like last year when the great-orange-idiot-mesmerist said to his followers, "Don't believe what you are seeing and hearing....Believe Me"

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Disclaimer: am biased to think this stuff, whatever it is, is utter poppycock. However I can hardly say I've never done anything that turned out to be silly or useless, when looking for something that might help. I once carried around small pieces of colored aluminum for about a year because some charlatan said it would help. Helped tune my "nonsense antenna" maybe, after it did nothing otherwise. But vs. something you eat, there was no chance it could hurt me.

Also I agree the 36uc reading is probably as Rosada says and isn't even relevant (unless Yi meant it would have hastened his death even more, but...).

Maybe 26uc could also mean "great accumulating," that it would accumulate inside you which doesn't sound good? The nuclear hexagram is 54, the "Marrying Maiden," something which has no power or influence at all.

What if we tried tying your 26.2 more tightly to your question...

"What should be my take away from what Moss and Freedda had to say?"

Here's some of what Hilary has to say in her book:

Perhaps ideas and desires have parted company from what is possible. Perhaps your concept [of this stuff?] is no longer connected with reality, or inner essence is divorced from its expression

26.2 changes to 22. "Making beautiful" can be an authentic image of inner essence, probably often necessary since we tend to judge books by their covers.

But here we have 26 and 22 coming together in a line which says "The cart’s axle straps come loose." Could that mean that however much the cart looks like a useful cart, and theory says might be a useful cart, it isn't a cart because it can't act like a cart. It has no power to move at all. And there's all kinds of high-falutin' theory here. Copying from David: "Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements and m-state materials" - ??? :eek: what on earth.

Second line position - but you'd really like it to? Second lines, per a quick Hilary-search, are about inner connection, the heart's connection, feelings, something you're drawn to. Which isn't bad, but maybe doesn't have anything to do with outer reality.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Another thought about 26 (which however might not tie the answer very closely to Rosada's question :blush:) - does anyone think cure-all claims might be a dark side of 26 run amok? "We're such a great enterprise/thing-a-ma-jig, we can do everything!"

edited - some of that might sound like, say, 16, overwrought imagination and so forth. I guess I was just thinking about the "great enterprise" part, out-sized ego about one's capabilities? Am unsure about this.

F

Freedda

So, what we seem to have here are Rosada's many variations of "What will Ormus do for me?" ... to which we have added a few more, including mine 19 uc:

'Taking Charge (and also Nearing or Approaching). The greatest fulfillment rewards persistence. To arrive in the eight month would be unfortunate.'

So, a dozen or so different takes on the same thing. I wonder then, is the Yi saying:

'I do not have a clue about ORMUS, so you'll have to figure it out on your own.'

Also, rosada, not to be mean here, but it seems that by throwing open not only the question but the casting to others that the various and varied answers may no longer be yours, or even be applicable to you.

I am curious then to know, what was the very first query and response you got to all this?

Best, David.

L

legume

Also when we want to believe something, our brains can dismiss facts that are in front of our eyes. (I'm saying that is the reason that you are having trouble understanding all the casts you did about it) (and it also is a factor in why you didn't share them here as you and we normally do)

maybe we all act on a certain belief, even if the belief is that the facts or reasoning or the info on the subject matter available on the Internet that have been interpreted here are all superior to one's intuition or I Ching answers?

in my opinion, the only fact we're presented with in this case - we're asked to throw the coins. wouldn't it make more sense, in search for objectivity, to ask a bunch of people who have actual experience with the I Ching (rather than the product itself) to consult it, than to ask for their personal opinions based on their personal beliefs? that approach seems pretty reasonable to me...

in the end - "Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

having said that, i do agree with what Moss Elk mentioned previously, the magical powder really seems like a scam to me...

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
(this is in response to David - didn't use the quote button, & then crossed posts with Legume)
---

In Rosada's defense, on several occasions I've been tempted to do this same thing. Haven't ever just because I figured I'd be drawn, quartered, raked over coals... (which no one has done here, bless people)

In further defense, what goes through my mind on those occasions is mostly that something is muddying the connection between Yi and me, which wouldn't be a factor if someone else cast. In this case with Rosada's 36uc reading an event intervened that she couldn't have known about (possibly hadn't happened quite yet when she cast?). Yi gave her a perfectly truthful answer to her literal question, but the reading didn't tell her anything about the Ormus.

I wonder then, is the Yi saying:

'I do not have a clue about ORMUS, so you'll have to figure it out on your own.'

Of course you're trying to imagine why Rosada hasn't gotten anywhere with her readings, but I don't know about jumping to that conclusion, at least not literally or right away. I don't think there's anything Yi doesn't have a clue about.

David what question did you ask for 19uc? Also, those of us who are convinced we recognize the call of snake oil when we hear it are going to be pulling 19 apart looking for "no"... e.g. "what it's really saying is Rosada should consult her higher self". Who knows.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Mine -

"What is the benefit in taking Ormus?"
16.5 > 45

"Constancy, sickness.
Persevering, not dying."

F

Freedda

Hello Liselle:

In Rosada's defense, on several occasions I've been tempted to do this same thing. Haven't ever just because I figured I'd be drawn, quartered, raked over coals... (which no one has done here, bless people)
And I am not attacking rosada for doing it, just raising what I feel is a timely, valid question.

In further defense, what goes through my mind on those occasions is mostly that something is muddying the connection between Yi and me, which wouldn't be a factor if someone else cast ... about the Ormus.
That might be true, but I think it could also be that the connection gets further muddied by us as well. Sort of muddied multipied.

Of course you're trying to imagine why Rosada hasn't gotten anywhere with her readings, but I don't know about jumping to that conclusion .... I don't think there's anything Yi doesn't have a clue about.
I do not agree. Again I was raising a question, one that I don't think is premature, given the many, varied responses here by our panel of experts ... and rank amatures like myself.

I also don't believe that that there isn't "anything the Yi doesn't have a clue about.' What if it is not all-knowing, not infallable, not all-seeing? Or what if we don't have the understanding to know what it's saying? Just my opinion of course, and one I hope I don't get 'drawn, quartered, raked over coals' for.

Besides that, my answer was that the Yi is saying: 'I do not have a clue about ORMUS, so you'll have to figure it out on your own.' Which (besides the small fact that it's something I made up) is maybe the Yi giving us it's most knowledgeable answer.

David what question did you ask for 19uc? Also, those of us who are convinced we recognize the call of snake oil when we hear it are going to be pulling 19 apart looking for "no"... e.g. "what it's really saying is Rosada should consult her higher self". Who knows.
What I asked was, 'Tell me something truthful and important about ormus that I need to know.'

What 19uc says (Hatcher):

Taking Charge.
The greatest fulfillment rewards persistence.
To arrive in the eight month would be unfortunate.

My take on this is: ... the time for knowing something important (the 8th month, of harvest) is not yet here, and we need more time, more months of hard work - to clear the fields, add the manure and turn it in, to plow the rows, plant them, water, care, weed them - - or in this case, more research, more questioning, etc. and then perhaps we'll be able to know something important about ORMUS.

(Which does not seem that unrelated to my made-up, wild-ass claim, "so you'll have to figure it out on your own.")

And as an aside, the response I got 19uc, is not what I wanted the Yi to say, which is that it's snake oil.

Best, David.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
Intuition is a sensed fact,
the problem lies in distinguishing between ones Intuition and their Imagination.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
And I am not attacking rosada for doing it, just raising what I feel is a timely, valid question.
No you weren't attacking her, and it is a valid question. My defense was only because what she's done is unusual, & I thought it was worth saying I've thought of doing it too, and what I think has caused me to consider it.

That might be true, but I think it could also be that the connection gets further muddied by us as well. Sort of muddied multipied.
Could be. I came across a big experiment once in the archives where - more or less, to the extent I remember - a group of members all decided to ask the same question and compare answers. Not sure but I think the general consensus was is was very overwhelming to try to parse that many readings. I think it was a bigger group than in this thread.

I also don't believe that that there isn't "anything the Yi doesn't have a clue about.' What if it is not all-knowing, not infallable, not all-seeing? Or what if we don't have the understanding to know what it's saying? Just my opinion of course, and one I hope I don't get 'drawn, quartered, raked over coals' for.
Of course none of that. :) Will amend what I said: Yi won't have a clue when there's a good reason for it, i.e. when it's really unknowable. E.g. "who will win the election" when many voters are truly undecided, or "will Uncle Fred leave me his car in his will" when Uncle Fred is nowhere near dying. But I believe anything that's knowable at all is known to Yi. (This could get into a whole tangle about free will...some might say, "Well you only think you haven't decided but you really have and Yi knows it" - I guess I'm assuming we do have some free will.)

if we don't have the understanding
Completely agree with that.

What I asked was, 'Tell me something truthful and important about ormus that I need to know.'
Oh, well that's a good question but not what Rosada wanted (in the first post she suggested a question). What you need to know about something you're not considering using will probably be different from what she needs to know. So it's good you explained.

[edited] Her suggested question didn't have her name in it, actually, now that I look again. But it was the question she suggested. Your question was more specific in that it had your name in it.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Intuition is a sensed fact,
the problem lies in distinguishing between ones Intuition and their Imagination.

I like that. Does it go with one of the posts or just a general thought?

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
I like that. Does it go with one of the posts or just a general thought?

Oh, sorry.
It was just a wandering thought after legumes post.
Apparently, I think/type out loud.
I'm trying to develop an editor.

I've had a lot of experience with intuition in my life and rely on it at work in security. As I know it, it is a sensing on a physical level,
something that I could not yet define or verbalize, but have become aware of by tensions or other sensations within my body.
Perhaps that particular form of intuition has a specific name.
If not, I'll call it a Presensation.

Last edited:

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again!
Goodness, lots of food for thought here. Not sure how much I'll get through but a few quick responses:

Earlier I was noting that 61. Inner Truth indicates believing in something and this naturally leads to wanting to act on one's beliefs. This gave me some insight into the meaning of 62. Attention to Detail: It occurs to me that if you are following your own 61. Inner Truth it's likely you are doing something requiring you to proceed on faith rather than relying on outer world guidance. In such a case it would be wise to not go overboard at first. Test your theories in small ways. "You have a belief you want to act on but take small steps to see if this belief is valid."
thus I see getting this hexagram in relation to the question, "What is the benefit of taking Ormus?" as first reinforcing what I've heard which is that one has to take it over time and also that one might need to pay careful attention to detect changes. This goes along with what my neighbor told me of her experience which was that she feels Ormus makes her more aware of her inner guidance vs. the influence of the outer world. Specifically she has been a lifetime smoker and took Ormus to help her quit smoking. She took it for a couple of weeks and found she simply wasn't feeling drawn to smoking so much and ultimately not at all. With that awareness she stopped smoking. It's only been a month now but she says she thinks it will last because she is now keenly aware when she feels tempted, like when she sees a package of cigarettes and feels drawn, she recognizes the feeling of being attracted but because she Pays Attention to this Detail, she doesn't numbly give into it but is able to turn her focus elsewhere. Now of course we could say this is just a placebo, that she just thinks the Ormus is strengthening her inner resolve, but so what? If it gets her to give up smoking, wouldn't being a powerful placebo be a benefit?
62.2 talks about going to a minister rather than going directly to the ruler. This suggests to me that Ormus in someway acts as a connector, facilitating bringing energies together. 62.5 also seems to talk about making connections, specifically drawing in what one needs. Again this could be a distribution of a powerful placebo that perhaps give a person the courage to speak up and the faith to go after what they want. So far so good. But now we come to 62.6 Not making connection at all, flying too high. Could this be a warning against expecting more from Ormus than is possible or trying to go too far too fast? Interesting these lines lead to hexagram 44. and the seductive power of the unconscious mind. Could this be pointing to people who recognize the potential in Ormus and sell it at greatly inflated prices? Or would it be saying can be sucked into being too enthusiastic? My neighbor is ready to found a church and make the communion wafers out of Ormus!
Over all I see this reading as encouragement to think there could be some benefit to Ormus, perhaps something along the lines of strengthening one's awareness of inner guidance, and ultimately not to have exaggerated expectations or make exaggerated claims.

The other hexagrams people have posted seem to have insights too but I've got to get into the day. I don't have time to focus on them right now. Funny I've been forced to write this thread in small increments - maybe that's symbolic of how Ormus works!

Thank you! rosada

F

Freedda

Rosada, I took a run at this again, this time sticking with your question "What is the benefit in taking Ormus?" I got 5.5 > 11.

So, despite my skepticism and leeriness about this stuff (a.k.a snake oil), I found this to be an overall good reading, which might include benefits such as patience, truth, confidence, consistency, and 'good fortune creating success.' (11)

So, what's not to like here? Where do I sign up (or more likely, give my credit card number)?

But here's the rub - I looked on Amazon and saw dozens or more products that were being marketed as Ormus. Most all of them, however, failed to list their ingredients, or clearly explain how they were made or processed. There was one that has 72 micro-nutrients, derived from Dead Sea water, and formulated by a 'certified alchemist,' which I assume might be something along the lines of a 'certified shaman' or 'licensed space alien.'

Also, some of them had the word 'Gold' in their product name, but in most cases it was never really clear if these actually contained gold - or more specifically mono-tomic gold - or if it was just part of the name. Finally, most of them came with an FDA warning, that they were making no claims of health benefits, so one might read it as "you may never know the ingredients of this product or how it was made, and this product may or may not do what it says, and may or may not have any health benefits."

I looked too at a number of YouTube videos about Ormus, and well ... they seemed fraught with pseudoscience, wild and/or unsubstantiated claims, and a few of the people who were expounding on it looked like Unibomber knockoffs.

So, getting back to the the Yi, I wonder if it could be saying that if Ormus really existed, that it might have these wonderful properties? But at least for me - just like space aliens from Orion's Belt, the Arc, Atlantis, Big Foot, Lemurians and the 35,000 year old warrior Ramtha - I ain't holding my breathe to find out if it really exists. Perhaps compassion, awareness, and 'chopping wood and carrying water' might be all the 'benefits' we need in this life.

Okay, enough. Time to go watch "Men In Black" again.

Best, David.

Last edited:

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
So, getting back to the the Yi, I wonder if it could be saying that if Ormus really existed, that it might have these wonderful properties?

That reminds me of the 26.2 reading. Which was a different question, but it still might have been something to "take away".

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you all again for taking the time to consider my question and post your insights into the possible meanings of the hexagrams.
What is the benefit of taking ormus:
becalm received 18.2.3 >23 which talks about healing health issues passed down from the ancestors. This seems to me to be very apt as ormus is said to heal corrupted DNA which is what causes us to stop regenerating our bodies and thus leads to death.
Perhaps 26.2>22 is also referencing the need for reconnection and recreating the ideal.
David got 19uc which he suggested might be the IC's way of saying, "I haven't a clue." Actually this isn't all that far fetched because another comment one hears about ormus is that it is for enhancing clear thinking and for assisting in helping one manifest their intentions. Without a clear intention then I suppose Ormus wouldn't be much help. Ya gotta have a dream or you can't make a dream come true and likewise without an intention how can the IC say how Ormus will help? But I also see this hexagram as saying that after Ormus gives insights for healing but one must give it time to work and not demand results to soon.
legume wondered if I might be better off talking to people who have actually experienced Ormus which of course makes total sense but I think it's fun sometimes to see what the IC has to say. You can get some very interesting answers asking bizarre questions like, "What is the benefit of forgiveness?" "What is the effect of eating meat?" "What is love?'
Liselle came up with 16.5 > 45 which I see as saying "Well it's kept this thread alive!" LOL! But seriously, many comments over on Amazon about people feeling Ormus had a healing effect.
David also posted that he received 5.5 > 11 when he specifically asked what is the benefit of Ormus. This also fits with what I have read about the supplement - that it people have felt calmer, less fearful, more able to communicate and an overall enhanced sense of peace.
So again thank you all for your input. I have started taking the supplement and I'll let you know in a month or two what if anything I experience. So far I have slept through the night three nights in a row which is a huge benefit for me and my husband who has also started taking it and has cut back on coffee to just one cup (down from 5) and no withdrawal headaches.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Well I know I promised to come back with an update of my experiences since trying Ormus but I am having a hard time putting my thoughts into words. I don't really understand what is happening and so it's hard to describe. Trying to come up with an example...well, it's as if we are all radio receivers and Ormus somehow refines and expands our band width. Like, when I talk to people I hear undertones in their voices that I hadn't picked up on before so this makes it easier to gauge their true sentiment and understand them even though their actual words may not be clear. Like when a friend says hello and you might say, "You sound low, what's going on?" only much more than that, like you can hear their whole family history in their voice and recognize what they are creating. Also when I just think about something now, I see the world responding to my thought even before I take action. I understand the validity of the idea that "thoughts become things"! And really freaky, when I need help I've found I can ask for assistance - pray - and help arrives as if I had made a phone call and reached a different dimension. I am also seeing the humor in life!
This is all very fragile -it could still even be chalked up to "the placebo effect" - but I feel it's real enough that I'm going to continue to take the supplement. I am taking the Ormus capsules marketed on Amazon. these seem to be more effective than the liquid.

moss elk

visitor
Reaction score
it's as if we are all radio receivers
We are transmitters too.
Which means we have specific patterns inside us that we broadcast. That means we have a reality to us that is independent of anything that we may think or believe about ourselves. The feedback from others helps us to know when our thoughts are misaligned with Our-reality, the shared world. Which our private inner worlds (which include our thoughts and beliefs) are just a small part of.

That being said,
here is a beautiful and lonely transmission:
[video=youtube_share;4ENNzjy8QjU]https://youtu.be/4ENNzjy8QjU[/video]

Stillpoint

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi @rosada;, I love your idea of asking others to cast the same reading.

I asked "What are the benefits from taking Ormus," and received 12.5>35. I cast immediately after reading your post, not pausing to read comments or check Google about Ormus. I've frequently asked Yi about herbs and supplements and it's been very helpful to sort out claims vs what my body needs. I also often check back in with Yi later because I tend to not like taking the same things indefinitely and also my mind-body needs can change. For myself personally, I would interpret 12.5 in a positive light, seeing Ormus as a catalyst to release blockages, possibly by enhancing a sense of rootedness and stability within me. Or that Ormus could enhance cell communication or open the flow of energy. I hope it helps you and look forward to catching the updates.

BTW I love your entries in wiki and elsewhere in Clarity!
~Stillpoint

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).