...life can be translucent

Menu

mexican elections

hulda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
hi
if anyone has been following the mexican presidential elections h/she will have noted how tight the competition is. I asked the Yi about 3 hours ago: what will the results be for amlo? 19 changing to 60. The same question for FC gave me the EXACT same answer!!!!

J

jesed

Dear Hulda.

2 weeks ago, I posted on mi blog the following conclusion about the mexican elections:
AMLO would win the Presidency, after difficulties and obstacles, in which seems that the triumph hides from him. The margin would be reduced, for which he must defend his victory, maybe in Electoral Court.

As part of the elements of interpretation of the reading to get that conclusion, I posted
The one who gain would be like a traveler that must to defend its possessions, for which its heart wouldn't be calm

3.- The Power aspect seems to be hidden from both candidates, but at the end it would appear in AMLO's field
4.- This causes a very strong conflict, possibility that the margin of victory would be very short

Your reading points to the same: the margin of victory is VERY short

Now, empirical facts:
1.- The electoral institution couldn't give a tendecy of victory yesterday at 23:00. That means that the margin of victory was shorter than .03% (So, it is confirmed by reality your reading and this aspect of mine)
2.- We cann't say yet who won; noy until next sunday
3.- Both mayor candidates (Andres Manuel López Obrador = AMLO and Felipe Calderón) said yesterday that they will defend every single vote That points to the final part of my interpretation: he must defend his victory, maybe in Electoral Court

As in other times of closest electoral competitions, we should wait until the Electoral Court say the last word.

Very nice your answer and interpretation. I understand that you made the question after the election; according to traditional teachings, that gives a mayor accuracy to your answer than mine (Always is more accurate when asking about past facts, than when asking about posible future facts)

Best wishes

hulda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Jesed,
I asked the question at a time when it was already clar that the results were very tight. A little later Yahoo Mex was saying there seemed to be one point advantage of FC over AMLO. But last night I asked the same question and I didn t note the changing lines, but the first hexagrams were 52 for AMLO and 36 for FC. I took it as a sign that FC probaably would win, (remember I have this 'thing ' w: 36). Your info is very enlightening and everything seems to point in that direction. The results really aren t too credible, considering the large advantage AMLO had not long ago.

I would be interested in consulting your blog. Thanks, Hulda

hulda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
sorry, I meant to say I took 36 as a sign that there would be 'surprises' coming from FC, i.e; maybe fraud

J

jesed

Hi Hulda

1.- Interesting your reading, because the answer I got to the question about who would win was 56>52 (see http://changesonpolitic.blogspot.com/2006/05/amlo-and-presidential-election-iii.html ) ... and you got 52 for AMLO.

2.- There is something to say about news's report, to avoid misuderstandings for those who doesn't fully know mexican system:

There are several statistical tools to know who would win a election in Mexico. Starting with the less accurate to the most accurate
a) Exit polls. Some people say the sense of his/her vote. It is only accurate when the margin is mayor than 5% (so, they are useless in this election). This tool is used not for oficial results, but by private companies

b) PREP (Programa the Resultados Electorales Preliminares--- Program for Preliminar Electoral Results). This program is developed by the Electoral Instution. In this, every electoral district send it's oficial results; and the program shows the sumary, in real time. That's why this is not a good tool for statistical prospection: because could be that urban votes (arriving at the computer center first) are for one candidate, and rural votes (arriving much later) modify the end result.

c) Quick Counting. This is also developed by Electoral Institution. It is a statisticaly representative exercise. This tool has a margin of error of .03%. This is the tool to give an acurate prospection.

Now, yesterday at 23:00, the Electoral Instution said that the Quick Counting's result didn't allow to give a trustfull prospection. This imply that the diference is less than 0.03%

The data about 1% of diference that is showing in news came from PREP; so it is not rellyable to made a statistical prospection (even the media akcnowledged this)

36 as fraud?.. interesting. I need to think about it ;)

Best wishes

J

jesed

Hi

Here, empirical facts to contrast with the readings (Funny that it is me the one that is point as "ideas, not experiences"):

a) The electoral institution had give today the oficial results
Calderón 35.88%
AMLO 35.31%
Diference: 0.57%
b) There are several doubts about fraud in favor of Calderón. The electoral institution refused to open the electoral package to review vote-by-vote in the states where Calderón's party had aventage.
c) AMLO anounced today that he will legally fight the lection to defend our triunph, in the Electoral Court.

AMLO would win the Presidency, This is not probed yet, since Calderón had been declared winner
after difficulties and obstacles, in which seems that the triumph hides from him. Nowadays it seems that the triunph is hidding from him, since Calderón had been declared winner
The margin would be reduced, 0.57% until now; this margin could change after Electoral Court decision
for which he must defend his victory, maybe in Electoral CourtHe will suit the election in Electoral Court within the next 4 days; to defend what he believe is his triunph

Let's wait until September, to have a finally evaluation on this reading

lindsay

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Jesed -

All this sounds sadly familiar. Why are Western democracies having so much trouble electing their leaders? These kinds of electoral stalemates, seemingly more and more common, only lead to increasing polarization and political conflict. Why is this happening?

Lindsay

hulda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
If Jesed´s reading about AMLO going ahead with the Electoral Tribunal and eventually winning is right, this would certainly be good for Mexico, as it would show the effectiveness and fairness of the electoral system.

It would be interesting to inquire as to why these stalemates are happening, and that Mexico should ´join the crowd´so to speak.

J

jesed

Hi Hulda

Well, wining an election and wining the lawsuit in electoral court are diferenbt things. As longs as are diferences between wining the election and assuming the presidence

In Usa's election (Kerry vs Bush), all the answers (not only to me, but to 10 diferent people) points that Kerry would win the election. Even so, Kerry didn't get the presidence. And now, there are more facts that points Kerry did win the election.

So, in mexican election, thge first question was... who will win the election. Since the answer (and now the facts) points to electoral lawsuit, I'll make a 2nd question: who would win the court lawsuit?. But this 2nd question can only be made when the lawsuit is a present fact (3 days, from now)

And only later, a 3rd questio... will AMLO be president in december 2006?

J

jesed

Hi Lindsay

Good point.

If I remember well, it was you the one that question about too many question in romantics issues.

I have a high respect for those questions; but I also made more global questions. From that, I made a conclusion that huge trascendental changes for humanity are arriving (2007-2012).

This polarization (not only in elections, but in religions and ciences and international relationships, and within the families) is not due just to political system (using the traditional categories showed in the article I linked, that is manifestation or branches), but due to this macrocosmical changes for the entire humanity (esence or roots)

It would be wise be aware of the messages that Yi and others traditional tools are giving about this changes... but of course, in this every one should follow his/her own Nature.

Best wishes

lindsay

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, Hulda and Jesed! I hope things turn out the way you want in your election.

I do want to ask Jesed a couple of questions about his last post. Jesed, you said the recent widespread problems with elections is not due just to politics, but to macrocosmic changes for humanity. I wonder what specific changes you are referring to?

But then you said:

"It would be wise be aware of the messages that Yi and others traditional tools are giving about this changes... but of course, in this every one should follow his/her own Nature."

Now this is intriguing. The Yi, it seems, can offer messages about the macrocosmic changes behind trends like political polarization - but apparently these are personal messages ("in this every one should follow his/her own Nature"). In other words, if I ask a question of the Yi about world events, I will get a valid message, but the message will only be valid for me.

So I did ask the Yi, "Why are there so many close elections in Western democracies in recent years?", and the Yi replied 27(1,3,6) --> 15. This is a pretty difficult reading to understand - but are you saying the answer only makes sense for me, and does not apply to you or anyone else? If you asked the same question, you would probably get a different answer. Would that answer be your own private and personal answer to a general question about the macrocosm?

If all this is true, then any response we get from the Yi is only valid for ourselves, no matter what the question. It does not necessarily apply to other people. Therefore, wouldn't it be impossible to do readings for other people, because the Yi is giving the diviner his or her own personal answer, not the answer appropriate for the querent. If Hilary does a reading for me, she gets an answer that is appropriate for her, not for me. The proof is that if I ask the same question, I will get (99% of the time) a different answer.

If this is true, then the Yi has no community value as an oracle. Is this true?

Lindsay

J

jesed

Hi Lindsay

I'll try to express myself better

When I wrote in this every one should follow his/her own Nature, I wasn't meant to say the message will only be valid for the consultant

1.- Dobro once asked me
dobro said:
Jesed, when you ask the Yi questions like you've asked here, do you think that the response you get is for your personal understanding only, or do you think it's a message for everyone?

You can see my point of view about this in
http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=598

In one phrase
jesed said:
beliving that Yi Jing actually describe how those social facts are moving, the message is not for any subjective people, but is a picture of objective situation.

2.- What I did wanted to say is: since this is a highly spiritual topic, I won't publish the reading I got; is better that those whom their own nature lead them to this question made their own research. Don't get the apple already digested, but eat it by themself.

And, of course, it also aknowledge that other people, of diferent Nature, could have no use for reading the answer I got

Best wishes

J

jesed

Hi

Just in case somebody could be interested in this topic

Today, i had made a follow-up question about the postelectoral conflict in Mexico

Here is my conclusion:
The postelectoral conflict tends to lead the country towards a darkening of the light; the only way to avoid it is that the conflict would be solve choicing the solution that bears in mind the real contents and the principles of the democracy, and not the solution that only bears in mind the formalism of the law and the appearances. This decision can happen between August 1 and September 16, 2006, and tends to deny a previous victory of a manipulative and fraudulent contender (Felipe Calderón) to restored it to whom it was illegally stolen (Andrés Manuel Lopez).
But, if the merely formalist solution is chosen, it is necessary to be afraid for the unity of the country in the future

The full analysis in
http://changesonpolitic.blogspot.com/2006/07/postelectoral-conflict-in-mexico.html

Best wishes

Last edited:
J

jesed

Up date, in case there could be any interest

Today, the electoral court had decide to made a new counting for 9% of the electoral tables of votation.

This could change the result, in favor of Andres Manuel.

But AMLO should act with a high caution, don't using force, in the next days. Otherwise, he can lose the Mandate of Heaven.

Full analysis in
http://changesonpolitic.blogspot.com/2006/08/resolution-from-electoral-court.html

Unfortunally, seems like he won't follow Yi's advice this time

hulda

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, jesed,
I asked: What will the results for AMLO's actions be in his quest for the Presidency?
Yi's answer: 63, line 3 going to 3.
I'm wondering who will discipline who in whose Devil's country?
It's interesting that you and I both got 3, which of course doesn't come as a surprise, given Yi's consistency. This time it's in the context.
Would 63 mean that the case is closed for AMLO?

I also wonder if your initial assessment, made as early as in May, which has been quite consistent up until now still holds, or does everything depend on AMLO's actions right now?

Evidently, the media are being very negative about him, but it's also true that there are a lot of people in Mexico that see his actions as a way to put a stop to the common habit of the powers in turn to get away with fraud.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).