Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
- Joined
- May 29, 2006
- Messages
- 30,854
- Reaction score
- 6,416
I've received hexagram 19uc many times and overall at the moment mostly take it as suggestive of the sense of promise. The sense of the possibility of imminent arrival
Wing says of 19 unchanging, which she chooses to call 'promotion'
I have always felt 19 to be quite an ethereal hexagram, it feels to me like "an eternal spring" because there's this sense of approach, of imminence, of arrival without there necessarily being any manifestation of it. Looking at all the examples I can so far find of my own I can see this sense of imminence....just like how springs feels.
It is spring here in UK.....it is on the verge of spring anyway, but it is cold, no leaves on trees yet just a sort of sense of it might happen any moment now . That is my experience of 19 unchanging. For me mostly is seems to be very much a subjective sense of this imminence.
On Lise's printout for the pair 19 and 20 she has
"Take care of everyone involved
19 - look after everyone, oversee
20 -care for everyone, listen and look"
There is that aspect of seeing, being seen of course, perhaps what approaches is being known in some sense. I have had the sense of that but it tends to subtle, spiritual.... I think 20 uc is the more tangible aspect of the pair.
Wing says of 19 unchanging, which she chooses to call 'promotion'
"K'UN , in the upper trigram of cosmic ideals, is receptive to Tui, joy and satisfaction, in the lower trigram of human affairs. PROMOTION without change suggests an eternal spring in regard to the object of your enquiry. This is indeed auspicious, as it appears that you are in an excellent position to carry out your plans successfully; or perhaps you can help others in the attainment of their own pursuits."
I have always felt 19 to be quite an ethereal hexagram, it feels to me like "an eternal spring" because there's this sense of approach, of imminence, of arrival without there necessarily being any manifestation of it. Looking at all the examples I can so far find of my own I can see this sense of imminence....just like how springs feels.
It is spring here in UK.....it is on the verge of spring anyway, but it is cold, no leaves on trees yet just a sort of sense of it might happen any moment now . That is my experience of 19 unchanging. For me mostly is seems to be very much a subjective sense of this imminence.
On Lise's printout for the pair 19 and 20 she has
"Take care of everyone involved
19 - look after everyone, oversee
20 -care for everyone, listen and look"
There is that aspect of seeing, being seen of course, perhaps what approaches is being known in some sense. I have had the sense of that but it tends to subtle, spiritual.... I think 20 uc is the more tangible aspect of the pair.
Last edited:

