Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
Dear friends of the I-Ching,
i would really appreciate your help and advice.
My situation: 7 yeas ago i was together with a woman, and we loved each other a lot. But we split, i think the main reason were my interests for other women also.
I started a new relationship (which is over), she also did. She is still in this relationship (according to her rather unhappy), and is the mother of a little girl. I think mainly because of her daughter she wanted to try to stay together with the father of her daughter.
So, now i come into play: We met a several times the last few weeks - and the fire between us - not only sexually, but also the fire of heart and mind - started once again, to both our great surprise! We both are feeling quiet shaky, as you may could imagine...
Before i wanted to get to her any nearer i asked the I-Ching the following question:
"How good do we match as a loving couple, as lovers?"
For me this was a quiet "definite" question, with very strong emotions, after all these years and the fact, that we were already together in the past!
The answer was: 14 -> 64 (Changing lines 1/3)
Of course this answer means something to me, but the deeper i look, and the deeper i feel regarding that woman, the more questions arise, so:
I´m grateful for any advice, idea or thought you might share with me - thank you very much in advance!
With the kindest regards,
foic
i would really appreciate your help and advice.
My situation: 7 yeas ago i was together with a woman, and we loved each other a lot. But we split, i think the main reason were my interests for other women also.
I started a new relationship (which is over), she also did. She is still in this relationship (according to her rather unhappy), and is the mother of a little girl. I think mainly because of her daughter she wanted to try to stay together with the father of her daughter.
So, now i come into play: We met a several times the last few weeks - and the fire between us - not only sexually, but also the fire of heart and mind - started once again, to both our great surprise! We both are feeling quiet shaky, as you may could imagine...
Before i wanted to get to her any nearer i asked the I-Ching the following question:
"How good do we match as a loving couple, as lovers?"
For me this was a quiet "definite" question, with very strong emotions, after all these years and the fact, that we were already together in the past!
The answer was: 14 -> 64 (Changing lines 1/3)
Of course this answer means something to me, but the deeper i look, and the deeper i feel regarding that woman, the more questions arise, so:
I´m grateful for any advice, idea or thought you might share with me - thank you very much in advance!
With the kindest regards,
foic