Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
I am in the middle of a very long interviewing and "wooing" process with a job i want very much. For the past month and a half I have undergone several application processes and a couple of interviews (for the same job). I have been told I am one of the final candidates, but am awaiting a final interview with a panel discussion. The panel will consist of the main executives, some of the board, and the potential staff I will be leading should I get the job.
The Yi has accompanied me through every part of this process with great results so far. The majority of the hx's have been in the nourishment category (5, 27, 50, 48) with a lot of interplay with 11, 12, 63, and 64. In other words, the answers have been very thematic and quite clear.
However, I have been continuing the job search on the side "just in case". But I haven't bothered to ask yet about the general job search outside of this particular one I want. So to the question, "In terms of my general job search, where should I be focusing my energy right now?" I received 40.1.5.6 --> 10.
And for the first time I totally have no clue what I am supposed to get from this. In some ways it seems as if it is referring to only the one particular job and not the search in general. Everything about it makes me feel as if I asked the wrong question, but got the right answer, and the only way to understand it is to figure out what my question should have been.
Lengthy and confusing, my apologies. But any insight received will certainly ease my confusion.
Thanks in advance.
The Yi has accompanied me through every part of this process with great results so far. The majority of the hx's have been in the nourishment category (5, 27, 50, 48) with a lot of interplay with 11, 12, 63, and 64. In other words, the answers have been very thematic and quite clear.
However, I have been continuing the job search on the side "just in case". But I haven't bothered to ask yet about the general job search outside of this particular one I want. So to the question, "In terms of my general job search, where should I be focusing my energy right now?" I received 40.1.5.6 --> 10.
And for the first time I totally have no clue what I am supposed to get from this. In some ways it seems as if it is referring to only the one particular job and not the search in general. Everything about it makes me feel as if I asked the wrong question, but got the right answer, and the only way to understand it is to figure out what my question should have been.
Lengthy and confusing, my apologies. But any insight received will certainly ease my confusion.
Thanks in advance.