...life can be translucent

Menu
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Blog post: Advice for relationship readings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very useful article - it helps when one gets a reading which is quite explicit in terms of a relationship question (I got 52, then waited a couple of weeks and got 5 - both unchanging).

The fact they were both quite direct replies helped me understand them I feel. I must've asked a good question!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I read this and finally asked "What should I do about this broken relationship"
    I got hexagram 47 - exhaustion, changing line 5 and transformed hexagram 40 - liberation
    I guess it's time for me to move on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not necessarily, but as the article points out you shouldn't fire countless questions at the iching about the same topic - it's almost as if you've been warned that YOU face exhaustion. Leave it a week or so, clear your head and think of a question for the iching. Be calm when you ask it and then do some research into the answer you're given - do not ask another one immediately after but think about the one you've been given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much for this post. It is very helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Solid advice, Hilary. Thank you so much for this insightful posting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I take issue with the "moralistic" notion in your lessons and sort of here that you shouldn't ask about the other person's feeling-"spying you called it- Horary astTROLOGY is an other divination tool equal to I Ching though you only get a chart not advise. Thousands of clienSt have asked about other people all kind of questions. i.e. how they feel about whatever--planets in their first house accurately describe and have been verified. HORARY IS MUCH MORE OBJECTIVE THAN THE I CHING TOTALLY IMPERSONAL, if someone asks a question about what someone is doing in regards to me and the I Ching in what you regard as deeper wisdom gives me answer that tells me not to bother with this person, THEN THE I CHING IS NOT ALL IT'S CRACKED UP TO BE. answer if the I ching is telling me she's psychotic- stay away.-PURSUE YOUR OWN PATH That's NOT the I Ching's business.I have A RIGHT to get an objective answer and I decide whether I want to pursue a "nut Case" IN HORAY THIS DILEMMA DOES NOT ARISE. iT WILL TELL ME IF SHE IS MENTALLY DISTURBED AND THEIR IS NO AMBIGUITY ABOUT WHO ITS REFERRING TO AS YOU CLAIM HAPPENS IN ASKING RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS OF THE I cHING.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

It sounds as though you should stick to horary astrology, then.

As I said in email, it's a matter of whether you regard an oracle as a tool for your use, or a being that speaks. If you want a tool that will always behave according to the rules you set for it, never offer unsolicited advice, never tell you things you didn't want to hear, then the Yi is definitely not for you.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

It sounds as though you should stick to horary astrology, then.

Although the thing is it is not possible to say who is a psychopath or not using horary astrology or indeed astrology at all. There really isn't any alignment or configuration of the planets that spells out 'psychopath'. You might look at the chart of a psychopath and speculate as an exercise but the fact is there is nothing in astrology at all that is a sure indicator of psychopathy. People could have the exact same configurations and one be a psychopath and one not.

Horary astrology is astrology where you construct a chart for the exact time of a question. There will still be no indication whatsoever of whether a person is a psychopath or not.

So
    .I have A RIGHT to get an objective answer and I decide whether I want to pursue a "nut Case" IN HORAY THIS DILEMMA DOES NOT ARISE. iT WILL TELL ME IF SHE IS MENTALLY DISTURBED

No it won't. If you want to find out if she is a psychopath, and I am picking up that is what you do think and seek confirmation for, then you can find out by seeing what she does although in the end I don't think anyone can truly be labelled a psychopath unless they are diagnosed as such by a psychiatrist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have often used the I Ching to interpret horary charts. It's a great help for integrating all the various possibilities shown by the planets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azzimm View Post
    if the I ching is telling me she's psychotic- stay away.-PURSUE YOUR OWN PATH That's NOT the I Ching's business.

Yes, of course.
    Yi must have forgotten that YOU are the one who decides what you should be told. Maybe you should give the spirits a knuckle sandwich. Good luck with that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6