Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom
arabella
visitor
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,668
- Reaction score
- 117
Have noticed that so many on here, including me, have relationship questions actively underway. Read back through some of the threads I've started or been involved with and pulled out this comment which I hadn't followed up before from Lucia:
Jesed offered a set of Q's for relationships a long while back which many people have adopted also. They are useful at the right time. And yes I think frame of mind is often relevant but once again not always. One builds up one's relationship with the ching - it is personal and as Meng says that in itself can have effects that knock on.
This is a tough area, confusing to me at least, and easy to ask the wrong question from a perspective that will only compound confusion. So, thought I'd enquire further what Jesed's perception was on asking relationship questions and along the way ask about whatever Meng had said, and recommendations from anybody else who is a past master of this area and can chime in. Thankx, Arabella
Jesed offered a set of Q's for relationships a long while back which many people have adopted also. They are useful at the right time. And yes I think frame of mind is often relevant but once again not always. One builds up one's relationship with the ching - it is personal and as Meng says that in itself can have effects that knock on.
This is a tough area, confusing to me at least, and easy to ask the wrong question from a perspective that will only compound confusion. So, thought I'd enquire further what Jesed's perception was on asking relationship questions and along the way ask about whatever Meng had said, and recommendations from anybody else who is a past master of this area and can chime in. Thankx, Arabella